Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here I am sitting in front of the computer, stoning 'cos I refuse to sleep and I'll soon regret this prolly next few days or so 'cos guess what? I've gotten my duty roster and yes, hardcore work for the next week, only a day off and I am not even free on that day. Oh wells, look on the bright side. More pay this month and not forgetting the people I need to pay their money back!


From Monday to Thurs, I've been attending an induction for my work! And still getting paid for playing in USS awesome or whut? And my uniform is purple berms and yellow top? With a purple hat HAHAHAAH BET YOU I'LL LOOK HOT IN THOSE! The only thing I need to do now is master my puss in boots face cos.....wait for it........................I'm the Muss in Boots in da Hood yaw.


Okthanksbye


That was so lame. Anyway, flyday was great, shopped till I dropped. 'Last friday night' moments are indeed coming back :) and yes, last saturday night is as good as TGIF though it was raining and i was about 2-3hrs late...not to mention my terrified face when i saw tt cibong hahaahah hey, i was really scared okay...

so yeah whatever. bought new wallet, new specs, am gonna buy new shoes. Gosh life is mundane but .....

I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.


OKBYE