Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, January 07, 2011

What can I say, before she came back here, my friday nights were those which made me sing 'Last Friday Nights (TGIF)' by Katy Perry but now when she's here, I just feel like shutting my mouth up and dwell in depression and sadness lol I feel like shit. Baking plans were cancelled last minute, and its the kind of last minute which sucks so bad 'cos it was to the point that i almost left house but then i got the text saying that it's cancelled so went back in to continue dwelling in boredom. My parents called me a lazy pig and well, to think of it I'm not really so much affected by that comment cos hey, i'm starting work next week and hey(once again), i ended two years of stressful life(i think it was stressful enough) last month. So I think I deserve this right? hehe

So here I am sitting down in front of the monitor thinking, tomorrow I'll get my bursary money; I'll pay off my debts to dearest loansharks-namely yayan and luahie then maybe treat my bicks to a meal for being there for me throughout my depressing(yet magical) period of A's? Other than that, I'll save up for future Canada trip, insya Allah, or trip with friends or smtg. Well, unless I found some cool chucks, watches, skirts, tops, bags, cardigans along the way yaknow. Did I mention food? Well, maybe I'll call up my gang of people who are willing to go buffet with me, likka maybe my 2 spouseys and beloved bear? Sounds like a plan but plans have to be carefully planned cos I.have.a.job. LOL

And hence tomorrow is the day when I'll get my bursary(I was really damn lucky to have it cos my bro's pay didn't come in fully that month so it didn't hit $4000 for our household income) and guess what, I'll be wearing my uniform to collect it. Wonder if it'll fit...



And true enough, yesterday felt like night study only without Aqilah around(yes we do miss you!) with our 'everything in between' issues we had so much fun and quite a lot of food with $12.80 only each to pay for our dinner at Lau Pa Sat. These people reminds me of how school was fun, how we survived everything else and how we were(and still are) bitches to the core. But we're awesome like that right?


So I shall end here and off I go.
&FIY, tomorrow may not be his day, cos she's going...and gone.
don't fret my friend cos we are all here for you.