Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Seems like my inbox flooded. Yup, flooded with new year's smses. Hi world, it's 1-1-11 and 2011 is already here. How time flies, how I've grown older, how I've graduated for JC, how I survived A's and how...I enter the life where I need to pay adult fare (FML for that).


&how I haven't been blogging since forever. I know now I've lost my readers but who cares. My blog is my say, whoever wanna read it go ahead. I've changed (i think) and well, I'm not someone who sits around dwelling in my sadness or harp on feeling loser-ish 'cos I'm not out with 3/4 of Singapore who are prolly grinding each other in clubs, getting molested in the congested streets of Singapore(particularly town?) or whatever. So let me start about my 2010 journey.


HAHA ACTUALLY I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER
....
But i do remember the days~
when we mug till we die and then we're alive again.
when there was prom AND post-prom AND post-post prom

when prelims were awful
w
hen post-prelims involves lots of same routines everyday, wake up study eat study study study sleep.

when night study weren't just STUDYING hehehe
when some friends I've made become closer, and some are just..not worth it.
when i see my real true blue friends who were there for me, mentally especially, to support me throughout the course of A's (&yes, I'm very touched by these people :)
when my 2nd bro finally got married!(&living in an awesome house at Duxton)
and when I finally graduated from SAJC and living the life now (ok not really, im actually very broke with no employment LOL)

Ok i'm so lazy to type further (and apparently I wrote this halfway and went to sleep, plus I continued writing this on 6th Jan....LOL), so cheers to some pictures below :)



PROM FTW!

Trying to be in a beauty pageant LOL I failed miserably...


Half of my bio mates haha!
So prom wasn't as great as it was back in bp. I guess it was because I knew way lots more people than I did in SA and I love bp more. Despite that, I think that it was a whole new experience and it's fun in its own special way. Like for example, there was post-prom and going home late in the morning only to find my mum was gonna wake up for the morn when we're only done with washing up and getting ready for sleep. Ok I had fun eh people, like I said, it was a different experience altogether (hehehehehehe)


This marks the end of my Alevels! Outing with my beloved A4


Reunion with my excos! :D




Reunion with my homies yo LOL
Just wanna dedicate this to my girls. Just love the way we can just hang(or lepakz) with each other and just be ourselves and we're comfortable with just that. Love you guys, forever&always, hope we'll keep in touch no matter what eventhough we don't meet each other every day. I'm sure you guys are irreplaceable...:D


And not forgetting my darlings, grace&kaishi :)

To my carmen and kaishi, i'm really thankful for having you guys as my longest buddies (yes, since pri school?!!!) and we can still joke around, be whacky whenever we meet. &grace, i will trust you in choosing my future boyfriend. Don't break that trust ok HAHAHAH! LOVE YOU GUYS :D


My spousey's birthday surprise!





Hari Raya 2010!


& definitely, my peers who have been with me for 2 years, most of the time, 09A04 :D


Finally, i can't wait to end this post. HAHAH IM RUNNING OUT OF WORDS KBYE