Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, August 09, 2010

2 o'clock and I wish that I was sleeping, you're in my head like a song on the radio.
haha!
It's been so long...I've been stressed(still am), I've been let down/torn down, I've been having fun, I've been complacent, I've been sad too much, I've been angry too much, I've been busy, I've been VERY distracted. All I need is motivation to go on and on and on, and aim for the wanting.


So much has happened, and I'm too left behind to tell every single detail here. So far, my plan to revise and catch up with studies during this long holiday failed epic-ly because of spending time with family. I've been a bad family member I guess, going home late cos I stayed back in school late, ignoring some people when I am focusing on my homework, yadda yadda you get my drift. Now's really the peak period for studies and I'm honestly scared of everything that's gonna come. But like my brother said - Don't waste your time thinking, complaining, stressing over it when you can spend that time actually achieving whatever you want to. At least I believe what he had said, look at him now, he is a role model in my eyes, and also the supporter in everything I do. How different would it be without him at home since he's getting married? Haha, now I think life passes by like how we assert in our GP essays " technological advancements are extremely rampant in today's world..."



I miss seeing them every weekend :(


When girls gone wild pictures can't leak on facebook...I can only show you a pic from the whole album YAW! (the aftermath of BT2 and before-results period)


My bpf and my lover numbah jilo and the fireworkszxzxzx



Hi july 17! lollllllll should have combined with july 15 :P



Haha I felt lame for wearing a Qipao on Racial Harmony Day! Tried to hide from the whole world the whole day LOL


Omg i hate this picture cos I am just too short and I'm with sam chia mee pork zomg tak halalzzzzz.


&then there was the awesome national day celebration in school where Hanisah did a great job and 09A04 was just so awesome, I can't believe we're gonna part in matter of months :(



Guess what, after all these years I still have my spouse! hahahaha many loves. We were thinking of accepting a new family member and excluding someone out...evil but we also conform to the present situation.

lame? nope, that's just me. And ME can't wait for what's gonna happen ahead :D i sense something good.

Anw, Happy Ramadan people!