Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

And you were with somebody else but you can’t deny
That’s me in your eye


I don't remember when but Mrs Wee was asking what I did during Christmas and got me remembering what I did last year - plunge into jo's bed with some people (if I name them, it will sound VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY WRONG) & then meeting my family at town for sightseeing & then a korean dinner (haha, someone was honoured there awww). Ok this is just a random thought. So let's talk about the present. Just had a great, relaxing, destressful day with A04 after our first BT2 paper - Prince of Persia! It's been a long time since I've watched any movie in the cinema. Not even catching up with 90210 and Gossip Girl! BUT HEY, CHANNEL 5 WIILL BE SHOWING 90210 AND GLEE SOON :) Oh well, I have no life - that's a fact. Call me boring if you want to -.-

Anw, camp was awesome. Although our nightwalk kind of failed 'cos no one got scared & nobody dared to be ghosts. When they were showing the movie 'Wishing Stairs' to the J1s to create the atmosphere of fear~~~, I was walking around with some others& going through the night walk route. We almost freak ourselves out at the 4th level bio labs -.- because the school is like an evil haunted mansion at nightttttt lol! Then after that I went walking around to find my bf <3>




Waterbombed.



Siva & I got pregnant & Qama got implants...even a more bootylicious butt.




HuiJin got possessed. Look at her.



I went around telling everyone I got awesome orange slippers.
Nobody cared.
But at 5am in the morning, I was sound asleep on the tables, then 2 halfnaked boys were scolding me for sleeping at their spot. Next thing I know, my orange slippers were worn by Shin....Siva&I admitted that we didn't just dream about sixpacks...we really saw Terrence's sixpacks at 5am in the morning...TERUK


We were also flexing our muscles (Mine is hiding people, IT'S SHY :)


& ayam penyet CHIONG AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


& FINALE :)