Saturday, April 24, 2010
This week has been just like other weeks. Although it's very draining on my money reserves due to the influx of notes and my bill. HAHA what the heck. & a few teeny weeny unexpected things that happens. I know this week, there were a lot of phonecalls at night. Like I could spend the night just talking on the phone after school, and then sleep right after. FML (Y) Plus, it has been raining in the evening, makes the nights even more romantic..hahahahah.
Ok I'm gonna do something crazy..I feel like listing down from A to Z all the words that I can think of naoo naoo naooo.
A is for Annoying orange musfirah
B is for Black..Jacob Black wannabes hahahaha FTW!!! tet.
C is for Chen nampak hahahha
D is for Dharlynnie, HAPPY 18th!!
E is for Eggless cake for Dharlynnie's Birthday!
F is for Flyday was hahahaha (Y)
G is for I haven't watch my Gossip Girl latest episodes!
H is for eating @ Hajah maimunah on flyday!
I is for Nebyla played her first floorball match for Innova!
J is for I miss Josephine the spousezzxzx!
K is for I wanna watch Kick Ass!
L is for I'm sorry for being Late!
M is for Muscle Museum!
N is for Netball hahaha!
O is for Oh pilot can you help me, CAN YOU MAKE THIS LAST?
P is for Peter Chao's accent can only be imitated perfectly by xh HAHAHAH
Q is for Qualitative and Quantitative Measures (Monetary Policy ftw)
R is for RJ vs SA rugby match on wednesday! Sucky loss :(
S is for Singapore Indoor Stadium for concertttt!
T is for stop being Two-faced!
U is for Ungu's concert on Saturday!
V is for Very tiring, Very slacked and lagging in terms of revision and brain power..and the list goes on
W is for Weisiong is funneh siolszx
X is for XOXO
Y is for missing Yunting when she's not around anymore :(
Z is for the letter after your name?! HOW WOULD I KNOW.
So for once, I have to disagree with beyonce and lady gaga.
DON'T stop telephoning me eh eh eh eh eh.