Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, February 13, 2010



This whole week had been tiring with almost everyday I don't see the sunlight anymore when I reached home. It's that bad. & you could catch me scribbling down lines and lines of crap noone can understand because when I was writing, I fell asleep.

But all this was worth it. I gain a fruitful,wonderful and valuable experience with crazy,whacky,awesome people I thought I would never ever meet after I left BPGHS. I guess they are all awesome in different ways. & despite reaching home at 10plus, it was so so so worth it because all the fun and laughter I've gained really made up the fatigue I was in too. Dikir Barat for CNY celebration was uber awesome.



Pardon the bau-ketiak photo, it was all Kak Fez's idea HAHAHAHAH & so menyampah to see Rohaida tangkap jambu. Basically, we just took really lots of unglam photos. That's how we are, OH UH OH OH UH OH UH OHHH , All the single ladies! &you see Joyene's middle finger everywhere especially when you call her pretty...&in a kebaya! She's EPIC FUNNY I TELL YOU, EPIC!!!


My jojo, my spouse, my lover, my sister, my loves - who supported me all the way! I heard her screaming my name so many times during the performance&MAO TOOO. AWWW SO MANY LOVES. I hope she will have a great CNY and vday since she left me all alone for the holidays, hahahahaha.


More obscene pictures of me and my 'kakak ipar' coming up soon 'cos we decided to upload on facebook. Nadia too pretty and funny (Y)


&to end off, a decent picture..I think (: