Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Muse's concert was on Thursday&my bro went. Sometimes,I really love his job, seriously, but too bad I can't make it. Just look at my results -_- ok how bt my english instead -_-.

It could be wrong, could be wrong,
To let our hearts ignite.

Anyways, Monday was shitty 'cos I had ushering duty till 9.30pm WATTHEHELLRIGHT, just imagine how beat I was when I reached home and all. Well, it was still alright. Tuesday was preparation for Wed's dikir performance and we stayed back in school to slack when there's like no one in the cafe & me, rohaida, raihan, hanisah and aqilah were laughing our asses off about stupid jokes we were making..good times :D Apparently, it was too funny that Aqilah was rolling on the floor and we were so tired from laughing that we couldn't really climb up the overhead bridge. SHIT. So wednesday was the dikir barat performance, I think I screwed myself up, lol but well done guys :) There's a video of it on facebook. There's also CNY performance coming upppp. Awww jo and xh said they're gonna give me a standing ovation, SO MANY LOVES SIOL. Ok no lah HAHAHAHAHAH. But the thing now is, MCS maybe pulling out from the performance 'cos of so many cocked up things. I HATE EVERYONE KBYE.


Aku tgh act handsome tunjuk muscle smue padehal its all lumps and humps.



Renungan mata mus
Setajam panah arjuna
menembusi hati pijat

terluka dan berdarah
oh jambul kau tinggi seperti gunung berapi...


Had secret dating on Thursday which includes food feast.
I remember Jo saying:
" You see lah, late for secret dating already. WHY?! BECAUSE YOU KEEP TALKING TO YOUR BF. You finish 4.30pm, see what time you leave? 5pm. TALK TO HIM FOR SO LONG. Can you just run away when you see him? WAT THE SHIT! "
I think I spent $5 on buying different types of buns at the halal bakery - I ABSOLUTELY LOVES HALAL BAKERY. & then there was pasar malam nearby - I ABSOLUTELY LOVES RAMLY BURGER. & then, musfirah being musfirah, I got hungry so I had to eat dinner at Banquet at JP before dying on bed at home.



I miss my carmen, period.
Was smsing/chatting with her & did some catching up but definitely not enough. Damn the busy J2 lives, I need to start balancing&get my priorities right. I so need a lot of catching up in my studies&stop going out or shopping or slacking.


Apparently, I went back home early on Friday 'cos we were celebrating (very)belated birthdays&I was being so damn PG. Saturday started shitty but ended with love, care, concern and just simply the love(Y). I went shopping with Jo&we got so tired& Singapore is really densely populated I am suffering from loss of freedom kbye.

Is our secret safe tonight
And are we out of sight

Sometimes I think that I don't deserve you and I have no idea why I've waited for over a year now. 'Cos even for someone I've met just for a few months, they care about me more than you ever did. You're just a very evil coward & I'm really sorry if this.means.war.

That's why I started to hate you so much
And I just completely ignored you