Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Let me start from Sunday til Friday, shall we?

Sunday was canoeing marathon and jo, ws and I headed to Kallang to support my #1 -______-. So anyway, we stayed at the portage area so that we could scream our lungs out when xh ran past carrying his boat on one hand and paddle on the other. They were canoeing for like 5 or 6 rounds and I remember xh was super happy during his last round 'cos I shouted 'Durian!' and he looked and put his paddles up in the air AHAHAHAH. EPIC MOMENT (even caught on camera..) so yea, he got 4th. Plus, there were quite alot of BP dragonboaters who participated, so yea got to meet some people. Anw, xh pangseh-ed ussssss by going home first. CIBONG.

Sooooo, it was MSA week but I had the wrong mentality the whole week - 'It's just MSA, what's important is A Levels so it's really fine to fail now.' I mean, I realised that it was the wrong mentality AFTER MSA 'cos y'know sometimes you have to be consistent and constantly studying to get THE results by A Levels right? You can't expect a miracle and start panicking after prelims then hoping you'll get great results by A's. Come on, I want the best and strive for the best BUT still, I'm not as smart as SO many people out there. Ho hum ):

Had
- Econs&GP on Tues...&the best part was that after school, jo me & xh went to eat duriannnn! LOL WE TREAT HIM OK :) SEE, SO MANY LOVES SIOL. After that went to jo's house to play pool and we tried to study maths which was on wednesday & jo had to study 7 chapters for geog..So anyways, I think my study attempt ALMOST (but didn't really) fail 'cos I was studying on jo's bed & I was already going to fall asleep plus xh was singing&cramping my space on jo's bed (ok not really but I'm just trying to blame him here so yeah) watever lah siol. Let's face it, I PLAYED POOL BEFORE MATHS MSA WTF.

- On thurs there was Malay lit, & I was abit panicky when I found out we had to do 3 essays in 1 hr..lol & lessons ended at 5pm but THANKS TO MY INCREDIBLY MELODIOUS VOICE, it was raining cats&dogs&lightning&water&droplets right before PE period. Furthermore, we watched 'The Secret' early in the morning, which was about 'The Law of Attraction'. Lo&behold, I think my law of attraction is super duper strong...BOOOM. HEHHEHE. Ok wth. So yea, since Jo was waiting for me and xh told us to wait for him & study together, we ended up AT MY HOUSE, studying. LOLOLOLOL. & again, we were all in panic 'cos apparently we were going to have our H1 papers the next day.

I love the law of attraction.

-So today, significantly was that we had the Kiwi Cup in school which was quite grand. With supporters from RI and RJC/ SAS and SAJC, there was a rugby match held, a tradition both group of schools shared. So yea, for 4 years consecutively, SA had won the Kiwi Cup. Wow, we were happily supporting my brudder bear (LOL!) and our team, sitting at the stairs watching the match. Like finally rugby matches are now in our own campus! We have seats to watch rugby heehehhe! Ok next time darlings come sit with me siolllllll hahahha ok WTF. Anw, after our H1 papers, had a long break. So the funny/epic/hilarious moment was when chun hou started squeezing at my table, then came along xinhao and we were being crazy, listening to the songs in my mp3 and singing aloud. Well, apparently chun hou was singing some peterpan songs (seriously..the ones like 'Mungkin Nanti' & 'Ada Apa Denganmu') and he chose the songs on my mp3 & we sing here, sing there. Oh did I mentioned it was raining? Oh did I also mention xh was busy showing his muscles?

wtf, this is what happens when you're bored in school.
but at least there are these crazy whackos who happens to be your bestest friends and perk you up (Y)


& If I open my heart again,
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end.
YOU MAKE ME WANNA SCREAM WAAWAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAA!