Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, January 09, 2010

I've been playing too much and not done any homework this week :(


So let's just enjoy it till the finish LAH DUHHHH after that I'm gonna study hard for ALevels. B-)



Caught The Vampire's Assistant with some of the sayangs (: Faizah was super cute with her hat today, partly because she was meeting her boyfie, the vampires in the movie LOL. So the whole day we were very PG (perangai gemok), ate at Cahaya/Puncak then ate again at the murtabak place. We were in the mood for shopping but nothing caught our eyes so we just headed to eat eat eat & camwhore. Just look at B and me <3,>



Theeeeen, headed to Jo's house for pool with weisiong. Beeleng and Xh were already there studying but when we came, we went to pooooool! I just wanna say thank you to mr luah the no.1 for being so patient with someone TOO PRO -_- in pool and I will promise to continue learning until I pro (Y) HAHAHAHAH. But really, he was being so cool and patient looking at me and BL play. Whatever it is, I need to stop giggling and be more confident with myself when I play. THE WISE #1 HAS SPOKEN! Anw, since I was warned over the phone by my bro about how late I was, so I had to get home ASAP and my red eyes helped a bit 'cos my bro ended up not scolding THAT MUCH. Actually they were red 'cos my contacts were dry HAHAHAHA. So anw, be thankful he didn't say much right. & thanks to loves #0 to #2 for being concerned. I'm fine and ok :D MANY LOVES.


Bf #0 says "Hi, I am pika-chew wei siong and my hair is like the brush, only lesser".
Oh & there's mr luah showing off his skills.
Well, at least he has skills
that kills.
LOLOLOL


Weisiong left his wallet unattended and this is what happened, especially when he left it near someone like me & Jo. Now his msn nick is ' my IC got stolen by a minah!' -__-. I hate it when he insists that I am a minah. Well, maybe all you readers think I am. So I'm the minority here LOLOL. So on that friday night, Jo and I came back to BP for sec 1 orientation campfire. Called weisiong who came with Vito along, then after that #1 came with the canoeists after their training. Did I mentioned they came for the food? Telling me to reserve them food RIGHT AFT TRAINING and then when the food wasn't enough or wasn't nice (as complained by jun wei) they came to me and complain. Complain complain complain and scolded the minah >:( Saw nizam too! &most of the time hang out with Cg Sazali..Jo was trying to be a mat shouting siol siol siol non-stop and I couldn't bear her. Only cg could, WOW RITE? So Jo and I got the orientation tee "Star BOOM" which was a perfect fit for me, lucky! We didn't join in the orientation but instead catch up/talk with Cg Sazali and went berserk with others like chunyueh, damien and the juniors. Wow, tmr's their day. Results day! MANY LOVES. Cabbed home thanks to pika-chew who had knee problem and couldn't walk me home. Thanks mat! In conclusion, I feel like this one short malay girl being surrounded by tall&dark people who bullied me.
okthxbye


We used to disturb keith chang last time, and still try to. He's so freaking tall!


Then Saturday, I woke up late cos I slept late the night before (FOREVER AND ALWAYS). I am so uber sorry I didn't crash NP to watch dear bpf perform:( but I'm sure that won't be her last time & I'll make sure I'll go to her future performances. So cut things short, went to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks WITH A CHIPMUNK and then met #1 before the movie to pass maths hw. LOL doomsday came, they both finally met HAHAHAHAHAHAH (K INSIDER JOKE) and wow, they were smiling and smiling. So yeah, went home then meet my exspouse and pass the maths to her.

WOW THE DAY WAS GREAT SIOL. thank you chipmunk :D:D:D:D


Ok tmr there's school
I am super duper uber emo right now cos :-
a) I'm hungry
b) A lot of hw not done 'cos I dunno how to do
c) I'm hungry
d) I'm scared of A levels
e) I'm hungry
f) I'm scared of the WHOLE FREAKING YEAR
g) I WILL MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BECAUSE SO DIFFICULT TO BE FREE ANYMORE.
h) because you're emo thats why
i) HUH WHY I'M SO CONFUCIOUS


kthxbye at least i get to see many loves in school.
BYE!