Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy DOO JILO DEN peeper! (I love waneh for inventing that (Y) )

Sorry I haven't been posting, please ignore my previous posts. I've just been crazy and lazy and fuzzy and fatzy and OK SEE WHAT I MEAN?! I don't even know how to post properly.

So let's start from xmas eve, I went shopping with B at town, before it got crowded and made my ez-link card. Now my card no longer has my primary 1 photo but JC1 ok! So we hiked from Far East to..313 then back to ION, I think with a sole purpose of finding Rohaida's birthday present but we ended up buying stuff for ourselves THEN buy her present. 'Cos gifts are not just grab and go. Must have some thought over it, how perfect it could be for the birthday girl. BAIK UH.

So xmas, we non-christians chilledzxzx at Jo's new house apparently we helped her to move house. OK NO, we made a mess at her house. Mostly her bed which was so heavenly 'cos it's super comfy it's no wonder xh admitted that he slept with jo every alternate nights. HOW TIRING BOY. OK not farnie. So what we did was just, eat one whole box of ferrero rocher, watched Jo's nephews play/fight/do silly&cute stuff children do, pillow fight, PLAYED WITH WINNIE THE POOH WHICH I HELPED HER MOVE FROM HER OLD HOUSE TO THE NEW ONE \m/ , pool which xh gave up on teaching me (i'm sorry darling) but I admit that it was fun playing with beeleng 'cos we rock pool !! But most of the time we spent sleeping on jo's bed although there's this self-declared buff mat wannabe always cramping my space but it was cool that BL kicked his crotch and he fell off the bed. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES (y). So around 9plus I had to leave for town to meet my family who was eating and eating at the Korean BBQ Chicken restaurant -_- Fortunately, I managed to avoid the crowd,somehow, as I walked from Somerset to Cineleisure. We left town VERY EARLY 'cos my mum was so sleepy so yeah, headed home. -_-

So there's December the 28th hehehehe,
ROHAIDA'S FINALLY 17TH!! Slow ... So we had a surprise for her at Sentosa & so sorry couldn't ask more people to come, for example like anak _ _ _ _. ALTHOUGH MY PLAN SUCCEEDED! At least I got her panicked for abit. Anw Rohaida, you made me hate my birthday ever since 4th June 2009. SUCKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRR. Haha anw, I had a lot of fun, did you BIRTHDAY GIRL?!!

29th we went out to eat. KBYE.

Then the next day, like in Liy's post - The fly, the mooseball, the squirrel Rafsanjani & the madame's girl went studying together...so after studying& eating, me&wan went to meet HAHAHAHAH ok , not really meet but..anyways, i met my dear dear gf, after so long and my B, & lepak time at macs (Y) till like 10. I think we gained 6 packs from laughing.KBYE

I stayed home during New Year's Eve and New Year's...so like some of us were online and counting down together, dengan confident talked about our new year's resolutions of becoming a slut/slug/sleep the whole year and voila, already 2011! We're the too-cool-to-party people, ze best (Y) :D



WENT OUT TODAY KBYE WANNA SLEEP
-__-