Well, at least I've been doing something for the past few days. Lessons learnt this week -
THE ULTIMATE POSE YOU CAN'T NEVER FORGET. No offence ok, we all love you:) & you don't need to know how to kayak, just POSE! So anyways, I've been (almost) addicted to water activities since we went swimming on Tuesday for so many hours & became darker than usual (considering I'm already dark - reported by the racists around me) plus I was so excited for Wild wild wet on Sunday with the cukoo bananas. HOWEVER, it was closed for a private function & even the banglas were allowed in & we couldn't so that made me super sian, travelling from west to east for nothing!
& to the WWW people, I wanna say something."WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL"
You can't blame our sian-ed faces,I was just really excited for www & then that happened, can you imagine the pain I'm suffering? Enough pain from losing my money somewhere, losing my wallet on Thurs, losing you since forever...alaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :( Well, I found my wallet back, Alhamdulillah. Well, that leaves me with...:'( So, back to swimming. The best thing was we brought food and we owned. Swim, eat, swim, eat, eat,eat, get black. HAPPY PE HIDUP
Hanisah brought plenty of hotdog buns, my mum's beehoon & rohaida's mum sambal ayam OMGZXZXZXZXZXZX SEDAP TTM?! I drank the kuah like a vampire drinking buhluddd. kbye. Oh i've yet to finish my New Moon book. So thick, so lazy and Bella bores me.
This girl just got back from Germany & obviously she posing like some Hitler-kene-sampuk-biler-nampak-Stalin-datang-dengan-troops-untuk-crash-Berlin-wall with a headband. So she gave sayangs a headband in a German sanitary pad, how thoughtful right? I know. I could still remember how Hanisah's sister wouldn't stop swimming & we were already burnt & I was caught up with the food& the Sun was too hot that I didn't join them. Hanisah's sis (Y) hardcore swimmer tothemax lolssss. & met B after swimming to do what we do best - lovestone!! So I met the just-got-back-from-Indonesia girl too...aww many loves. Well, the day was (almost) unexpected heh nebylaaaaaa? Too unpredictable to say. It's ok no clan, I've already told her how much she's been missing no clan meetings HAHA.
So remembering Sundays~~~
-Went Hidayah's bro's wedding
I was sweating, abit heh. & yda,diyanah,izza wore almost similar songketsssss! I think I have one at home too HAHA. Congrats to the newlyweds! I think it's cool to have the army ceremony thingy at the wedding!
- Improvised Wild Wild Wet (as mentioned by Sam chia the pork) - we went kayaking/canoeing/swimming/crazy!.
Ate at F.I.S.H. but I didn't 'cos mak cooked mutton soup yumzxzxz
So we were lucky that the guys meet the requirements to kayak and the guy in charge told us not to lie 'cos he could check our names in the system or something. So dick was showing off lah 'Oh I'm a SA canoeist, my boat over there only..'...WHATEVERRRRRRRRR. He 5 days of training, STILL going canoeing with us. Lol, so yea since the secret is (almost) out, I will just tell you. Well, I didn't even paddle (I did, to practise but someone behind me kept saying I was wrong wrong wrong) & there's a reason why I chose to be on dict's boat - 'cos he's a canoeist, much much safer than sam the pork chia. I saw how he abandoned Jo on another boat, how he fell off the boat when our boats collided, HOW HE SANG 'YOU AND I COLLIDE' when we literally collided, how he jumped off the boat, how he tried to get on our boat when there were already 3 people there (& the boat was sinking when he came.....) & etc..So my boat was SUPER FAST TO THE MAX SAMPAI TAK LEH ANGKAT (ok not really) cos got canoeist rowing right so I just sat there feeling the wind AND LAUGHING AT JO AND SAM.
Did I mention that Sam was lying down and paddling simultaneously? & leaving Jo to paddle so much..I pity you loveeeeeeeeees..
Did I also mention that Benedict paddled quickly AWAY LEAVING SAMUEL alone in the water?
Did I also also mention that Sam keeps going on and on about 'Someone say that is it true Josephine's house has a ________________'
Answers to the blank include:-
- A multi-storey carpark
- A bowling alley
- Aeroplane runway
- Elevator (At least that's true)
- MANY MORE..
I shall mention that dict gave up teaching me to paddle. SORRY AH YOUR HANDS NO MAGIC TOUCH HEH HEH HEH. KBYE.
Went to Pastamania for my favourite hobby - EATING! Super nice face benedict (Y)
Took the train all the wayyyyyyyyy home & we were beat. So sam&ben were comparing muscles, asking me&jo to touch(more like poke) their muscles (SORRY SAM DONT HAVE AHAH) So you see, sam IMMEDIATELY went to do chin up to gain that muscles...EPIC LAH THESE 2 PEOPLE. The very next day we were supposed to go gym but I didn't cos I woke up late from webcamming with sis at almost 3am but sam&jo went. I miss Sufiah&Suha so much, abit only hehehahahoho knows cos I didnt even say it he told me he knows how it feels
Oh & can anyone tell me if they're going to Muse, Green Day, Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Paramore's concerts? As in, any of those? 'Cos I wanna go to one of them but I need at least a friend to go with me. CONFIRM I WILL GO, SO YOU GUYS ALSO MUST CONFIRM YOU WILL GO. LOL, I'm still abit super duper sad about not going Atreyu's concert the other time, not farnie.
OK now I MISS YOU, really I do. alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ like i really don't quite understand why are your bestfriends -_- bothering me. ok bye :'(