Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's around 2am in the morning and I reviewed what happened today.
I remember last year I had that 'I keep waiting but you never come'. & then you came, it was just a short period of time and I fell so instantly. I thought it would just go away easily too.

Now I realise no matter how many come along like you did, I'm still on to you. It made me cry just a lil bit thinking about it right now, right at this moment. What's so bad about me that I don't deserve you and never will? Because only God knows.

I miss you, I miss us, I miss every small little things. So what happened to you? & what is so wrong with me?