Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

School's over & it's Hari Raya Haji today (means love is having fun at IT fair&Bugis&Singapore&wherever, hopefully GETTING A NEW DIGI CAMERA and with other horny people & I'm at grandparents' home to eat&eat&eat). Remember I vowed to go out almost everyday after school during the lecture timetable?! Well I almost did lah, 'cos money is tight, I couldn't really do it on a regular basis. I'm really very broke. However, I have this new fetish along with Faizah, which is to watch movies in school especially before lectures. I also met Carmen (L) one of the days & so gonna miss her while she's gone to cheeeena haha! Anw, on Thurs itself, we spent time in the library enjoying The Leap Years & was 1/4 way through Mukhsin. Hello, leap years was so sweet but so fake like how can a love story be so unrealistic. I wanted to cry of the whole movie 'cos SHE WAITED FOR LIKE HOW MANY YEARS for the guy so I was really going to be so sad BUT THEN aku keluar perpustakaan dan dah ok (Y) BECAUSE. :P


Took giler photos with giler :P. Anw, this's at OC & in this photo the background seems nice but actually it's not that nice 'cos we found out that trees planted were not aligned near the skate park. Or smtg.



You see, I really love jo :P HAHA so Rohaida left for Germany on weds and coming back one week after. Ended up only big Chinese & I who went to send her plus her Razak was there too HAHAHA i thought I could take revenge on her but oh well. I suck at being evil (I HOPE AH I HOPE)..I got home at 1 in the morning cos we left very late and took the last bus to Woodlands..I was dying cos I had school the next day. I SHOULD HAVE PONNED 'COS THE ONLY CLASS ON THE DAY WAS CANCELLED LAST MINUTE...But it's ok it's alright, movie marathon with the plasma tv in the lib was (Y) & I love being ard sayangs and MY SAYANG hoho. Habis. Now that's a confession. Cair biler tgk movie dalam lib, trus klua lib cari dan mencari haisssssssh


cutenye.





I WILL END WITH JUST ONE VERSE WHICH EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

Everytime that I get close to you

You’re making me weak with the way you look through those eyes

It's hittin me harder and harder with all your smiles.



I think I am dying.
dying i tell you.
i cannottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tahan you already.
OKTHXBYE