In a geek's life like mine, you know what is a sign of happiness?
When PW is over and there is ONE MAJOR THING LESS in our lives that our 'dearest' teacher could poke her nose in our lives with. We took almost 4 hours to get our GPF settled. Yup, 4 hours to settle a freaking file for the whole class. So can you imagine how we suffered the whole process of PW? I hope you get the idea.
So anyways, I had my OP on friday, the first day of all OPs & my group presented the last of the last, obvious 'cos most of the classes were already locked and the school was almost empty. Hey, it's flyday, who hangs out in school that much?! Went for ICE cream afterwhich..gotta spend our $110 vouchers right! Confessions Time was great (Y), A04 is whacked \m/.
Well you know, ICE is cool but I'm looking for more... So to feed my dear hungry empty stomach, some of us headed to Lau Pa Sat to eat satay! Well, it's not everyday we get to do these things right..Finally finally finally had the time to spend with 'em girls. All because of PW, I really felt distant from everyone other than my groupmates. Yup, it was a flyday :) Although OP might be over, our EoMs and I&Rs weren't even accepted yet. I had to do 7-8 drafts of both and the fact that EoM was due 3 months ago..SHE was just giving 'bliss' in our lives. I was practically chained to the computer waiting for her to check my drafts and finally she accepted them the day we had to hand in GPF... -__________-
A hungry jack is a mad jack RIGHT. (Y) & there you have it - my face.
Oh played pool on tuesday with jojosephine, my new best friend! and weisiong who made a grand entrance FTW and I still dontknowhowtoplayokthxbye. But the amazing thing was, I WON. & another amazing thing was it was raining and it felt so emo and hungry (ok that's always) so I had NAAN AND CHICKEN MASALA OMG (Y). Ok so the not so amazing thing was ws sending me home and he took the opportunity to say this "Musfirah, you're such a nice friend. You make me feel tall." And the one other not so amazing thing was when I was trying to shoot the cue balls in and at the side there were people screaming "CONSERVE NICE HAIR CONSERVE NICER HAIR CONSERVE NICEST HAIR!" -________________________________________________-
I hate you guys.
Alright, I have school on Thurs and the whole of next two weeks. You know, it's only my school and that sucks. But who says you can't party after school? School stay in school, life still goes on. I still have no clan on my list/the malay girls, my bickehhh, my sayangs, the bp bbq which they are attending :), bp campfire which I was invited with the rest of the excos the very next night anddd dear gracie(must be honoured leh!) on my list. I told you my life is simple and I'm free most of the time. ABIT TOO SAD AH BUT ITS OK ITS ALRIGHT HHAHAH (Y)
Well I've seen your eyes as they fix on me
full of confusion
OK THANKS BYE/
alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa did i miss you in my list?