1) Japanese Exchange Programme 2) BPGHS Alumni BBQ 3) Vivo with Liy 4) Movie Marathon @ Liy's 5) Shop with lovelove!
ONE
So last weekend, as in the one before the past one, haha, I had a Japanese Exchange Programme for Interact Club & the irony of it was that, those Japs got to visit Singapore and we don't. I thought it would be fun and easy to go around with them BUT it was hard, although fortunately very fun, as they DON'T KNOW/DON'T SPEAK English. I thought English is the lingua franca, so what happen WORLD?!! So my buddy named Kohei smtgsmtg(Japanese name it sounded like ...yamahamitsubishitoyotasuzuki) & he was hilarious. There's alot I learnt about Singapore and about them, despite our language barrier..I mean two full days with these people, of course, there's something to learn at least..So practically we went on communicating with them as if they were mute people with our weird sign languages to make them understand. Most of the time, what I did was rub my belly and asked 'hungry?'. Yup, that's about it.
- their email addresses are in Japanese that it has to be translated into English so that we can email them. - they speak loudly/weirdly/i-dunno-just-weird because they have different intonation in their language - the girls don't sit with the boys in the AVA! - they like to do the peace sign when they take pictures. - it's their tradition to refuse offers to eat (so this is bad cos I was practically dying of hunger during our 'excursion'. - the boys like to wear two layers - tshirt and a button-down shirt
At ZamZam, letting them try Murtabak! I was devouring mine too heheh. Also went on a Heritage trail - Little India, Kg Glam & Chinatown.
ok kebabian!
Clarke Quay to chillax! Oh & I taught them the pose. Someone had to tell them to change the peace sign to that right! Day2: Went to Botanic Gardens to camwhore & then town to shop!
Changed & then dinner at Peninsula Hotel. I was down with flu by then...
Glasshoes gang - the ones going around together for the whole 2 days :D oh, plus huijin and her buddy. Ok the black shirt DAMN CUTE. But his name macam TAKOYAKI. It's ok, my favourite food at the pasar malam.
TWO
&so the BPGHS Alumni Babique, was actually dampened by the fact that Azlin couldn't make it but she was so semangats about it. Nonetheless, I was glad there were DURIANS!FOOD!CHICKEN!NUT!BREAD!FOOD! YAY. Spam photos yaw. Oh that happy face was named 'Muker got Saad' by Liy (:
Damn caught EATING AND EATING LAH THIS FAT GIRL
ZAHID/ZAHIDAH with his/her long hair. We were practically just playing with his hair & how he heck care about his hair. (Y)
BPFS and BFFS and TIGER!
Attempts for jumpshots and parts&pieces of SC hahaha(photos on Demas's blog are EPIC!!)
FIVE
So some big Malay is heading to Germany real soon, had to accompany her to buy necessities for the trip. Went around town and Bugis and camwhored till the camera vibrated PARANORMALLY. LOL. I ended up so high that night saying 'HI ARE YOU DOWN DOWN DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN DOWN DOWN' to practically almost everyone online and offline.
cool.
OK I took days to post this. OK I still love you. Muacks.