about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
This week was hell.
WR was hell. How my sleeping time was screwed. How my WR was almost screwed. How my organisation was screwed. & then, I cried. How I cried the whole day. How I made my eyes swollen. How I made my body and mind tired. Alas, after all this, my grp's WR was accepted. But it ended up so sweet. Like you're caught in a heavy rain and a thunderstorm which were as if they were repaying your tears flown before that. 'Cos practically you're stuck in school, but stuck withyour dearest, sweetest, honey, babycakes, sweetiepiewho didn't even say a thing, who didn't even talk to you, who didn't even directly approach you.
But amazingly touched your heart in so many ways, you couldn't even describe it. You couldn't even STAND it.
Well, only God knows.&Abit Alhamdulillah right! :P
& then you'll see musfirah doing this.i feel crazy. and tired.