Haha, I know it's quite frustrating by the fact that I mentioned about good things come to those who wait and I literally made readers wait, well even myself wait, to update my blog. I think I broke record for not updating for the longest time, period. So much things have happened, though despite the hectic life in a JC, there are slackish/fun moments I spent in and outside school.- College day/Learning Fiesta, which was supposed to take place on 10th July but FORTUNATELY OF ALL FORTUNATES, it didn't. Had the magnet making and hair workshop too.
- Flyday of all flydays, had break fast with my mamas and taupok-ed each other a lot.
- Anberlin @ Baybeats! FIY, I wasn't a day late.
- BP's Musical Revelry with Ex-Excos.
- Teachers' Day Celebration!
- Pilot test @ KLB with cute, funny kids (:
- ROW @ ITE Simei with cute, funny kids who are now grown up WHO ACT LIKE KIDS (: (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Ok I couldn't even remember. Anyway, enjoy the pics!

So this is during our learning fiesta on 21st July. Got a box of free chocolate and I ate it like nobody's business 'cos I was hungry the whole day and my session to conduct the workshop was from 12pm to 1pm if I'm not mistaken. The people were great. Like faizah mentioned, it was time for us to socialise too. LOL! Anw, I meant to look like a glutton in the picture.


28th August was Bree's birthday :) Went around the school taking random pictures, headed to KLB and then breakf(E)ast with my mamas at Spaghetti Too. Was truckloads of fun, laughing like hell with them, it was aweshumzxzxzx! I love to taupok. Especially in that rugbeh shirt HAHA. Tams up yaw.


& of course, how could I possibly miss Anberlin live in Singapore for free?! I've been singing A Day Late for God knows how many times? Haha! Anyways, they were great live, and I've got some videos in my camera and handphone which were quite sucky?! Enjoyed it with my lovahzxzx and then breakfast with the others at Marina. Hungry hungry and was quite reluctant by the fact that there's school the next day! Jumpshots were crazy btw.

Attended the BPGHS drama production thingy last minute when Sam smsed me that day the event was held, so it was quite a rush and unplanned thing? I could still remember we were sitting at the front row and the chinese orchestra people playing for the chinese opera were damn noisy and if we didn't change seats, I swear I'm gonna be deaf now. Clingclangclangclongclungcleng. DAMN FREAKY EARPIERCING. Dah damnnnnnnn cina loktang. & so he said, why the heck do you even attend in the first place. Chinese opera siaaaaaaaaaaa...Well, quite true, quite true.


If you are doing PW, you are most likely to carry out a pilot test, especially if your teachers aren't mine (means it's easier for your proposals to get accepted..) So my group did, at Kampong Buangkok with niece/nephews of my classmates, as seen in the photos. It turned out well but my nose was running a marathon, so it was exactly very favourable?! I looked like a karang guni, well, with Faizah..& taking care of these kids were definitely fun! They're so mischievious and funny!

After watching The Time Traveller's Wife, I decided to join Alvin and the Chipmunks, and I shall name myself ChipBong(: So this is our so called mini celebration after promos and then shop shop shop! I think I spent the most as we headed down to Bugis? But it's like once in a while..I don't splurge that much okay..Anw, I was uber irritated with some people who look down on people like us (not sure isit 'cos we're students or we're Malays) but just because I mentioned something is so nice in a shop which was quite extravagant, well, don't look at me as if I don't deserve it?! Don't give me that come-on-i-doubt-you'd-even-afford-that kind of look 'cos well, sometimes people are SMART enough to buy something at reasonable prices and not waste money on such expensive things? Seriously, don't look down on people. It irks me.


There's also Teachers' Day when I spent most of my time panicking about what to buy for my ex-teachers. Really, I don't know who to appreciate in SA. I mean come on, when we suffer, who understands? Who really extend out their helping hands and listen to them. Maybe Mrs Ho does, but she already left college and well, others are just living in fear because of the perempual sial k..So really, maybe at this point of our lives, I'm sure my classmates really do appreciate our teachers back in secondary school who maybe fierce but well, at least cares about us in the right and humane way. HUMANE way. I really do miss Ms Rashidah, Cg Maimoon and some others too. Thank you teachers, for your guidance and ultimately that :)

Ramadan On Wheels was overwhelming for me.That's all.Zip(: