On Saturday, headed down to iccha's sis wedding ceremony at Chevron's Jurong East. It was a cool place with really simple but classy deco which seems very hotel-ish?! Anyways, went with no clan and was suffering while enjoying my heels. Basically 'cos it was I finally felt so tall but high heels being high heels, they hurt your feet baaad, real bad. So the food was great and I kept having oreo cheesecake. Izza was pretty, what's more, the bride and groom were (Y) It's been so long since I've gone to a wedding!
Izza and I had the same pose! & me and waneh showing
She's like a doll!
So we went to IMM to do some catching up/lepakzxzx and went for ice kacang! (kachiang, chiang...) hahahahaha. & my eyes looked kinda steamy wtf
Then there was Sunday, rushing for homework, as per normal and I think this whole week totally deprived me of sleep and naps. There was also madrasah where the issue of Nenek Keropok was being brought up more often than not, and it was damn funny. My ustaz said something like kenape asyik orang mly yg ade kepercayaan karut gini. kenape kite tk pernah dgr cerita pasal nyonya jual dimsum ke pe etc etc...I didn't really hear the other examples given 'cos I was trying my best not to burst out laughing at the part about nyonya jual dimsum with eena. Seriously ustaz, of all examples?