Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Good things come to those who wait.

I don't recall where I got this quote from but it just came to my mind the instance I was chatting with B. Right now, this moment, I am contemplating, wondering, pondering, thinking about this phrase and how it's really applicable in my life. There's so much going on in life, and coming from the bottom of my heart, I would like to mention this here in my blog. Despite all the fun I've had with my friends, families and whoever, especially in school, there's always this other side of me missing something, missing you. You are always not there because you don't need to be, and I can't expect you to be. I know that, I understand that, we don't have that kind of committment yet and I am in no rush to have that. Hello, there's so much more important things to care about - studies. But sometimes it hurts to think of it like this. I don't know, just thinking of life in another light than the usual is just...making me reflect life alot. School is tough, but with fervent prayers, I tried to stay strong and go through each day with faith, with the support from friends and families and my motivation. 'Thanks' to sleepless long bus rides, I think of you. 'Thanks' to my route in and out of school, I think of you. Thanks to everything that's happening around me, I think of you. The people around me, I think of you. I couldn't escape but heck, who are we to lie to ourselves when we're feeling this way. Why oh why, does the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" exists? It could just kill me y'know! Anw, it comes to a point when I became so clueless about what I should do that I'm not doing anything anymore. It's not that I can't be bothered but I am just clueless/useless/bland and nothing else. I cannot tell you how serious I am about this.
and Only God knows. I mean it.
No, I'm not lovesick, I am guarding my heart for you.
and yes, repeat after me, good things come to those who wait. So people, why the rush? Really.
So if it's meant to be, it will be meant to be.
But now, there's so many things that's happening all at the same time (Y) Musfirah likes this. :P