Saturday, July 25, 2009
Hello World! Musfirah is here to berbual world!
So week 4 has come and gone, most of it is about us getting scolded by K (standard ah) and let's just not talk about homework. I really felt that this week was super tiring and I didn't really have short afternoon naps because simply, I had no afternoons. Pejam celik2, dah pun malam...and there's still so much to do. From being worn out to a zombie, I had no choice but to do my work right?
20th July - Dikir practice was all I could remember!
So supposedly we're supposed to set up Racial Harmony Booth for MCS. Our proposals berbual world but ended up, the booth was out of the world. Seriously, we didn't really get anything ready because we weren't even updated or informed about the set up time. So whatevs..Also after school, we had Dikir training, we were thinking of the moves and really, the rest experimented moves and musfirah being herself, I was as slow as ever. Haha oh before Haiqel quitted, he was the only guy there during the practice. & I still couldn't forget what my mom said when I told her at home, she was assuming someone else had dikir practice with me...thanks ah motherrrr.
Look at the comparisons : Malay Booth vs Indian Booth.
Literally, the Malays were on the booth and some were sleeping while the rest were trying to think of ways to set up the booth with whatever we have in the MCS cupboard. Like I said, it was really a tiring week, we were all droning like zombies. So we ended up placing Congkak and Sepak takraw and kain batik and more stuff I couldn't really recall. Amazingly, some chinese were busy playing congkak when we left, so it wasn't so bad lah. At least some interest. Oh and all this for Racial Harmony Day. Some people wore the ethnic costumes on Friday. I chose to wear the 'You Me- Trust' badge, it's quite cool eh :D But (Y) to Brenda and Lecia 'cos they wore ethnic costumes! & Bree was wearing a kebaya. Pretty laaa. It was abit trouble if I were to wear baju kurung or something 'cos thinking of travelling from BP to Potong Pasir in that just makes me NOT want to wear it. So lecehzxzx.
21st July - Official Racial Harmony Day but it was SAJC Service Learning Day for J1s.
We went to Andrew&Grace Home to interact with them, basically play sports and massive cleaning&gardening at the Home. It was really fun though tiring 'cos we ended very late and were damn beat from everything! But at least it's worth my time, it really made me grateful that I'm actually living with my family, not separated from them and stuff. Well, you know, the usuals. So for lunch, we went to Sims Drive/Ave hawker centre to eat. So damn filling that I felt I was going to sleep before the SL officially started. Anyways, Raihan and I were mooning/swooning/fantasizing/whateveryouwannacallit on the ice kacang that we shared. The eating queens have emerged.
23rd July - Service Learning Reflections
Being in the COSEC class (it's really an insider joke that not a lot of people can know of or else we'll be dead), everything done had to be perfect and we should not just be 'content with being mediocre' shit so we got scoldings till it was like 7pm and then we could leave school.

Though I must admit that the pictures we pasted were quite funny :D
24th July - Flyday with Atiqtoq and Waneh!
Was fasting that day so I went NP Alumni restaurant to have break-fast. Surprisingly the food was damn nice and cheap too :) anything about food is good. They even rhyme! Anyways, we had a conversation and came to the issue about guys. Sometimes maybe girls just hate it if you treat them nicely as if you're giving them false hopes and stuff but girls also hate it if you're too evil to them. So really, we're so ..how do I put it, somewhere at the two extremes? Ahaha, I'm not making sense. Anw, I was reading this article online, it's about males and females' behaviours from a certain age, including ours. Naturally, males tend to have interests in sports and being in competitions as compared to girls who are naturally prone to being more interested in having relationships and what I mean here is making new friends, like having best friends and BFF that kind of stuff. So girls, don't fret. If guys love their rugby/soccer balls more than you, they still love you, don't worry.
MUS, what a statement. So totally doesn't make sense.




Plus some pictures from dinner at Al-Azhar! Was really happy to see No Ruleszxzx and Odah! <3
Till then! :D