Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, July 31, 2009




I think I got all my pictures jumbled up but that's beside the point. So it's flyday today and it truly was! I haven't done any assignments I am supposed to be doing simply because I'm procrastinating (yes, I admit it) and I'm actually quite in a sleepy mood that I couldn't think properly to just sit down and get my work going. Anyways, this week has been, OK I guess. Our 'favourite' person didn't come to school and we were wondering, 'Wow, life has been nice actually without - around, right?' & I strongly agree to that. I mean really, sometimes people can bring you down and pull you down so low that you don't feel like living in the world and seem as if you and your whole class feel like an ultimate failure. Like as if we're really to that extreme. In fact, I've come to realise we're quite a unique class, I mean every class is unique and for my own, first off, we share really funny jokes because we just have too many lame but crappy and happy people in class and simply put a smile, if not, too many smiles on our faces. If I'm not wrong, we had joke of the day for almost everyday this week. So here goes.


It was during a break before Econs lesson and we all stayed in class to do random stuff. We were so noisy and eating like nobody's business. It was damn humid, we were like to restless to do alot of things. So it's like HuiJin came in and acted like a teacher, and she brought along her 'assistant', Dharlynnie. So the stupid crappy stuff came in when KaiYing shouted,

"MISS NEEGAMALAM!"
Rasul replied, "WAH SO DARK?"

&EVERYONE BURST OUT LAUGHING.
Neega is like NIGGA and Malam is like Night. Plus in the first place, it's Neelamagam. So it was quite epic.

Then everyone started talking so much, trying canadian accent lah and everything..hahah so Miss Goh (and die) Hui Jin was telling us to keep quiet.
"Hello excuse me class, can you all please keep quiet. Look at izzati, she's a good example!"
*points at Izzati*

It was too funny that it came to the point that we were laughing without any sound. Why? Because Izzati was sleeping! I couldn't stop laughing like seriously, despite us being noisy, she was sleeping and wtf HuiJin told us to keep quiet and be like Izzati WHO WAS EFFING SLEEPING?!!! hahaah WHAT KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT!! I cannot stand this.

I had this crazy idea of changing bags with the class. So most of us went along with it. For example, you see Raihan carrying Dhar's bag and it was so funny 'cos Dhar seemed to be carrying a bloody small bag. Actually, I had that idea in mind 'cos I had this SECRET DESIRE to carry Herianti's bag. Trust me, it is an effing SACK. SACK=GUNI, I TELL YOU. I'm serious. It was abit joke of the month when she came with that bag, I think we were quite jakun with her unique bag lorzxzx. So I was carrying it around in the cafe and to class, some people said I looked like a postman wtf...So joke of the day was Hanisah, carrying MY ACDC BAG, which was a bagpack and the worst thing was she never ever carried a bagpack, let alone she's the type who is so feminine and wouldn't even wear an ACDC bag. And she was walking around the cafe as if wanting to hug people because she felt so free without her normal side bag. & that's another thing, I was wearing her bag.

But guni bag was epic. And it still is.

Also, I had this sudden craving for CHENDOL!! And I decided to get it at Lot 1. Had a great great laugh with my two darlings :P and note to NO MAN, aku tak sajak dgn si slenger bacen tu ok, sebelum aku tams up kau...hahah liy, we rock \m/. So due to this craving, I was shouting and thinking of Chendol during maths lecture...


Teacher: "What rule do you use for this question?"
Me: "CHENDOLLLLLLLLLL..."
Teacher: "Yes correct, chain rule".

So just now I went to watch The Hangover, a little something to treat myself before embarking on my countless assignments. Anw, there's a reason why it was NC16. Damn crude I tell you and really, I musn't be corrupted after watching it. I had a great laugh, it was simply great! It was a great flyday! I had hazelnut cake...(Y)

Hey hey, 20 pull ups huhhhhhh hahahahahah.


4PM
Anyways, for PW, sucky as ever, I'm still at loss. What are we supposed to do?! Omg!
Ok I think food is calling me, wait food, here I come!
Peace out \m/



hmmm, apa khabarnya,
pijat-an hatiku?
padehal pujaan hatiku -_-