Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I haven't been posting since last week!
Anyways, school had been busy yaddayaddayadda.
Main problem now is EOM! Thanks for the limited resources for my topic! -_- & so far, I've gotten almost ALL my results for Common Tests...I think, personally I feel that I've spent this whole week with a heavy heart despite all the laughter and fun we had during breaks and after school! Thank God for wacky people from my class :D

So for the past weeks,

Had possessed moments due to increasing stress levels especially due to PW.

-We were so scared of you-know-who that we planned to act possessed in her class...but only kakak passed. I will burst out laughing, imagining how stupid I look!


Had random phototaking moments with my handphone, depicting all the random things we do.


- I had been moonwalking. Thanks to Eugene's joke. HAHA.


Had OP workshop.

We finished at 12.30pm on Tuesday but had to wait 3 hours later for Oral Presentation workshop for PW! I had no idea why but I was damn beat that day so I asked my sleeping gang, Brenda, Raihan and Rohaida to take a nap while waiting for the workshop which was 3 hours long... So we settled down on the wooden table IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CANTEEN and slept like nobody's business (I think I slept for half-an-hour, with my head kept hitting the table once in awhile) and when I woke up, Rohaida already left (I think she didn't sleep, she went to eat, maybe) and Raman joined us! Hahaha. Damn epic. We shall do that whenever we're tired, given TIME to even rest, of course. So the workshop was fun, our instructor is damn pretty! & one thing we learnt from it was to lower our pitch whenever we talk, so we will appear to be sexier, with our sexier voice.

We learnt to say, "Yeah, baby, yeah!" In a really low voice...But then again, I failed. Lol, they videotaped us while we gave our 30 seconds presentation. And yes, I sucked at talking! No, I'm not kidding.

LOW VOICE MAKES ME MISS YOU.
(cibong...)

And that day was the ultimate mulut masin day for me! Hanisah freaked out. However,congrats Faizah *kening up up and away, terus takde kening, takde untong* And guess what! We got toblerones from the instructor which was more than a year expired! & the whole class except Raman(the vegetarian) ate! Dolat lah mus, always saying that ws&aizt's chocolates are expired...


Had childhood moments - eating rainbow paddle pop ice-cream.

Went to PS to catch the premier for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, thanks to early releases from school:D


Had PE-skipping moment :)

'cos it was raining, I was lazy to change for PE and then I decided to follow Raihan to canteen to have breakfast. Hey, it's not our fault we passed napha the first time round right? :P (ok fine, I failed my first 2.4km run) but motivation reminded me not to walk, die die also don't walk, just jog all the way and I will make it.

Kata holidays jog sama-sama :P


Had Tao Huay moments after school! And more pictures taken at the ABC shop (where they sell the cheapest items!)

ha-ZEL-nuts <3>


Had excos reunion moment - Went to Musical Revelry : Malay Drama & Chinese Opera all at once!

Rushed to RP after madrasah (which had not officially ended yet) 'cos I asked for an early leave to make it for the show. It was so funny, I was panicking before I went to madrasah, calling Jo thousands of times but she had piano, and I wasn't aware of that so Sam tried calling for me too but we all failed :P. Ended up she's still alive, met up and everything got settled. The funny thing was, the excos plus zhengyang and without jun yue, we sat at the 1st row, right behind the chinese band playing the damn loud, high-pitch, screeching, shrieking instruments so for about 15 mins we covered our ears and laughed. In fact it's true what ws said, 'mus are not deaf enough sitting at the front?' Well, we all were, captain -_-.

But us being us, we pleaded Tan to sit at the back, and luckily, there was space, so we did! Or else, we would have to suffer cina loktang for like 1hr plus? And don't bother about weisiong's nick on MSN, the Malay drama wasn't all bad ok! RACIST!!! Haha! Although pijat asked why the eff would I even go to the event in the first place, OPERA SIOLZXZX. But me being so semangat bp, I went :D.


Lastly, went to meet up with ze gang and had dinner at Al-Azhar on Flyday!!
I lurb you guyzxzx forevaaah!
Wak evaaaaaaaaaaah!
tet.

Alah I'm so lazy to post more.
BYE!




Apakah aku selalu di hatinya?
I can't read your mind, that's why I need you to say it.
But usually, you're either too quiet or you give your answers through your eyesD:D
Ya Allah, tolonglah diriku.