Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Thursday, July 02, 2009


Harrow world! (Ni namanya berbual world, padehal)

wonder why i look damn 'the-world-is-mine' look in the picture. OK BECAUSE...


I'm done with common tests while most of the people in school are not! Thanks to 2 papers on Monday itself and MLL having only one part for the paper! :) Now, I have no school on flyday, no plans on flyday, no life on flyday, no hope, no air, no home, no hair, no pins, no tool..ok ok I shall stop blabbering.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life.
& I'm feeling good. :)



So let's see, I screwed up Maths and Bio, not even sure how I did for Econs and MLL, which I daydreamt while doing the paper, baik or what mus? How to get 35 rank points like this! No no, I'm really serious. I only started preparing few days before school reopened itself. I was actually supposed to study two weeks before that. However, despite study MEETINGS (not dates, chibong bananas) with many people, we ended up laughing, joking, camwhoring, eating (ALOT) and stuff. So it was more of studying plus partying and holidaying. (Y) I think like what khai said, 'That means you have fully used your holidays well', well, something like that 'cos I was panicking before the exam week. Apart from that, due to the H1N1 virus (or lets call it a kebabian disease), the Jacob Ballas's bridge gate was closed and yes, I had to walk past SAJS, SAS, longkang, then another bridge and then into the main gain, then get my jendol checked for temperature so that I could enter the school. That time, Faizah, Rohaida and I were wondering why the close the gate where most people came to school from, 'cos it IS definitely the shortest way into school from where we came from and we came up with several stupid theories but it was mainly,


'Eh, drg fikir drg lock the gate beh swine flu tak boleh spread? dengar2 the babi pat gate beri salam beh mintak izin nak masok...siap cakap "Assalammualaikum, boleh aku attack?" '.


Ok fine, we're not that stupid/bimbotic lah but we were just mad thinking of how far we had to walk to go home or to go into the school. Thanks school for being so collectively big! Hahaha.


So last few days before school reopened, went out with my mamas - Eena, eeja and Afiqah! We had loads of funnnn, trying out new stuff and exploring new places! Tourists of the world, (again, bebual world). Other than that, I went to Toa Payoh hub to carry out PW survey! I got more than 25 people altogether! Haha, along the way, we meet lots of new/weird/normal people. B-D




19 June

#1: Was after we went pasar malam at CCK, where I cheekily asked $2.50 for 5 burgers each. & we were chillaxing at the poolside.
#2: We are minahs of the world (Y) , Go Kakak!
#3: I was studying, REALLY!!!!!


#1: Let's imagine what each of them will say,
Raihan: AMEK KAU MUKER AKU MCM MONSTER! LOOK INTO MY EYESS ARGGH!!! Alah, hidung pun jadilah..
Brenda: Hmm, my mulut can senget lah! Alaaaaa~
Rohaida: Kalau kakak monster mata besar, aku monster mulut besar! GAAAH! -_-
Faizah: Hehehe, I'm here to scare you (yet I'm a cute monster)
Me: Tidur lagi best.
Hanisah: Eh, my mouth not as senget as bree lah...hmm, try again next pic.

#2:
Raihan: Hhahahaha! buruk lah aku buat muker tadi!
Brenda: Alaaaa~ nvm, I close one eye. (literally)
Rohaida: Aku nak tidur sambil menarik muka aku jadi panjang dan saggy.
Faizah: Interesting seh laptop screen *smiles*
Me: EH ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO RESET GC?!
Hanisah: EH! I THINK I SEE THE LIGHT.

And we all agree that the light represents...
HAHAHAJASHDKAJSDHJKASDHAKSDHAKSJDHASKJDHASKJDHAKSJDHASJK
ASHDKJASDHAKJSDHAKJSDHAKJSDHAKJSDHAJKSDAJKD.



23rd June

I ended up looking damn shagged!
I-am-not-addicted-to-that ok people! GRR :P


There's also a pasar malam near my house and I've been buying lots of food from there! Haha! I'm an official Pasar Malam kaki! :P

You might think I'm losing my mind,


but


I


will


SHY AWAY FROM THE SPECIFICS...