Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, June 08, 2009


We're one mistake from being together.
But let's not ask why it's not right,
we won't be seventeen forever.
So far, I had 3 birthday cakes, thanks to everyone who has everything got to do with it.(:

Firstly, was with the class. Thanks A04! OMG, look at Dharly&HuiJin! The lesbian couple has invaded our picture! Hahahaha & I love murdering KaiYing! She too cute already.

I want nobody, nobody but you!
Next cake was from Faizah, Rohaida, Hanisah, Raihan, Herianti and Bree! I had to eat 2 big slices of cakes after eating a meal at Fork&Spoon! Gosh! & our birthday bash setting felt like a jungle (hehe faizahhhh)

Note my emo face EVERYWHERE.


& Next was great too! Pre-birthday 'party' for me! Went to an unplanned trip to Lot 1 and decided to have a feast with Hanisah and Brenda! LOLOLOLOL
We had Ice Kachang, Chendol and Yong Tau Foo all at one go! & I had extra ice-cream at Mac! & I shouted when Koh Kah Hou suddenly came up behind me in Mac, lolololol!



& 4th June came, and the real birthday bash came.
What shocked me was my secondary school friends came with the jc ones! & even my pri school darling came! Hahahahahaha. Hantu gracie - Thanks for the lovely flowers!

Faizah seems SO CUTE! looking at me. You all sadistic heh?

& LOL, horny family came! Horn, Horny, Hornier, Horniest were there! :D It's been so long since we reunited. & our organic Horn is now botak once again! He also brought along his new found love, Aizat...Lol, thanks for coming!



& seeing you guys there was very touching. Thanks for what you guys have done for me, It was definitely more hardcore than last year. LOL! it was a wonderful one.







or not...
Only God knows.