So I had few pictures, dated since the rugby plate finals to the learning journey trip which was on Wednesday. Life has been harsh, 'cos of the presence of you-know-who/she-who-must-not-be-annouced, so it wasn't all good. A lot of things happened had been testing my patience and I tell you, I am going to blow up and explode real soon. It's bad to bottle up what I feel but it's really bad to also follow your impulse and do whatever you want. I still remember that I have to think before I act. At this point of time in life, I just think that 'Only God knows' my situation. (It's my nick for a reason)
Jo was damn funny. She was walking around from jj to pj and telling her friends 'I support JJ 'cos J stands for Josephine' then went on to the opponent's side and said 'I support PJ cos P stands for PNG Josephine'. Rohaida & I had a great laughter after that. So when almost alot of Saints headed to CCAB for SA rugby CUP finals, people like Jo, Rohaida, Amira and I opt to stay in school and watch the plates instead 'cos we can meet our long lost friends! Hung around with NJ for abit, met liy dengan kentut sekali....Then finally met my dear darling Grace who was crazy as usual and then we stood at the PJ side 'cos there was Demas. Then yeah, we supported the winning team hahahahaha. Perangai buruk.
Taiwan boy & Mr Vice-President! Eh I think I grew taller. I'm now taller than jo and catching up to Demas.
Yeah right.
& racist!
Ok sorry, no other pictures. Jangan nak macam-macam dengan aku eh.
dan hadirnya menyentuh hatiku.
But if I do it, it'll all be over,
I'll never see you again. :'(
16th May 2009
Was NO MAN's birthday. I was being harsh on her that day and she was 'secretly' damn sad so we bashed her! I hope we made you happy! :D walaupun NO MAN! Pasal aku pun apa kurangnya, aku kan NO AIR! :) Happy birthday eh! & so it has been a nong nong time since no clan just sit and talk and catch up! And we did, with food provided for us. How many times I tambah my rice and noodles and CAKES! What a sin, but rezeki jangan ditolak. Semuanya sedap-sedap belaka!
So I literally felt like a pig.
Gave her her favourite flowers, & we love the colors!
Took pigtures with different specs! Damn nerdzxzxzx
Papparazzi...I shy.
& presenting to you some of the pictures where aku step tgh tdo -_-
*poke poke jendol wani* " Alamak, tegang!".
No Life (boleh tgk dari muka), No Tool, No Air, No Man, No Rules.
Hockey Match @ Delta

We were tired and we lost :( & atiq..hehe
& we went there again on Thursday, for girls hockey match. They got 2nd :D which is good enough! OOOOOO SA BOLEH, SA BOLEH! Haha :D
23th May 2009
So there was Security Seminar and it was nothing much actually, but it wasn't very boring, luckily 'cos the speaker was quite engaging. Rushed to ASquared and I think I'm gonna miss them all. Demas came in full school uni, with a tie and Eugene came with his ugly self. Haha, and he is more racist than ever. I guess that's just my fate.
Ok I'll update more on Learning Journey to Kg Glam and Pasar Malam day! Hahahahaha I still can't stop laughing (with Jo)
Lol
Lol
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.