Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, May 01, 2009

Let me start from Flyday with Hop Night @ Ngee Ann
(which was one week ago -_- )

Met up with Rohaida first before meeting the rest. Bumped into Wani&Izza at the bus stop and headed there together and we found out some problems while we were heading there..=S Apparently, connections are good in your life. When you have connections, its good. For example, right then..
(3 white people and 1 not)
Nadi was panicking like hell. (as per normal) & saw Iqbal with ahem there too. Wonder how he got in...

Called eena to come join us and she came! <3>
That pretty girl is so freaking fair that the colour contrast is too great.. :'(


the DJ was so kayu that the songs were so boring -_-, & I didn't actually danced. Was standing in the crowd with darling azatai :) forever&always eh azatai. hhahahaha (Y) Atiq, Wani & Izza were great dancers huh! & I became sweaty and stinky :OOOO

Well, it was like being reunited with most of my mamas! :) except nebyla wasn't there though I met her when I was boarding the MRT and she said my reaction was priceless, 'cos I shouted? when she tapped me. Hahahaha, nasib aku tak rembat kau dgn floorball stick kau. Rushed home quite early with Atiq, Rohaida and Ezz. Actually, I had to 'cos everyone at home would bising AND there's semarak the next day!!


Saturday - the first time ever Musfirah sang in front of more than 5 people who she doesn't know.

Congrats to Izza, for winning best singer and making ACJC proud by winning first place for the competition :)
& MJ for winning 3rd!





While getting ready in classrooms...
Btw, we shared then with Meridien and Anderson :D


Last few practices, and you can see BEDAH and PETOM in action!


The pretty singers (except the short one) of MJ, AJ and SA! & this was before Suria interviewed me..lol



My sharing, is loving, is caring faizah :D we share alot of stuffs together. yay!


& Farah was there too! :D

Overall, it was fun. & I was so very touched with the presence of my mamas, odah, wani, amira, shairah and those who were mentally there (atiq, ezz, nebyla) lol. <3>

Really :)

Ended up at Causeway Point Banquet to have dinner with the crazy people and then came along the floorball stick along with its owner...jeng jeng jeng.

OK done. :D

Malam bulan dipagar bintang,
tambah seri cuaca malam...