Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, May 29, 2009


I am trying to reach out to you,
TOUCH
YOUR
HAIR.

Today marks the end of school and start of the holidays. Holidays meaning, more pw research/surveys/interviews to be done for written report, more time needed to study for major common tests and catch up studies, more stoning at home if I don't go out to study, more opportunities to gain weight 'cos I'll be eating like a person who got back from a desert. So just now, had our first paper, which was GP. GP = English = Mus cannot make it. Dammit lah, my english is so .... ARGH! & they made a surprise birthday bash for Hanisah and Izzati and suddenly they sang happy birthday for me! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!(even though I went to buy the cake with you guys lololol) & guess what, sam pork pork walked past and wished me happy birthday when actually, it wasn't my birthday...yet. He never remember. He never ever did. But it's understandable, 'cos it's samuel, what do you expect? Haha,

&HAPPY 17TH HANISAAAAAAAAAAH
jgn blurblur!!

I think I better go get ready 'cos i'm gonna meet my sayang.
but i still sayang insan yang di sana.................................LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
but wait.

So I mentioned that we went to Kg Glam for Learning Journey ( LOL i feel so primary 5 or 6) & here are some of the pics.
Should have seen what hanisah tagged...
Random pictures (and when Hanisah feels like bringing her camera for no reason, her camera which talks!)
I am able to see...hehe but I am still so very loyal to one and only.
So last Saturday, I had INTERACT in the morning at Toa Payoh, it was actually quite fun interacting with different people. Oh & I'm going to have leadership training camp during the holidays, woo?! haha. I will miss you thook. (Y) Later in the evening, I met Atiq and then the rest at Buona Vista to head off to watch the drama - 9 Jam (9 Hours). Took pics like crazy and kudos to Izza, Hidayah & Casts plus Odah, NJ & Crew for the entertaining performance! *Thumbs up*. Had fun with them, as usualzxzxzx! (Except Azatai mintak kene smack that 'cos she forgot about the drama)
It was funny when we totally own the place (almost, especially with bpians there) so we erupted into the BP cheer after JJ people cheered. Aaah, I miss leading the school in school cheers. I really do.
Look at NINI!

We almost went into the wrong place for the wrong event.


I slept while sms-ing. HAHA

Iqqy's DSLR which I don't even know how to hold properly and its utterly shameful.


Nebyla's bday present from Jo&Atiq :) sorry nebyla, I couldn't get FAR EAST plaza for you. Eh wrong usage of English. Dammit eh? :P

From then on, I decided to blow away this plane from my life. & it's a sign too. My plane keychain broke right after.

BYE AIR, BYE. No more dilemmas, go away.
Every minute I'm not with you, I hope I'll see you soon :(((
It's been so long, come on!