Friday, April 03, 2009
Thank God it's FLYDAY AND ALREADY SATURDAY!
So the week had been almost-sleepless, with PI drafts and more drafts! Grr, I hate it. It totally makes me all very sleepy during classes the next morning. & so weird to see classmates being online(but busy status) on MSN at 1am onwards. Cool or what -_-
School had been fun and funny, besides all those workload. I mean, come on look at the brightside. Our jokes are *thumbs up* and we could never end laughing, especially with people like Faizah and the rest...'Muker player mcm rugby ball la..', Hanisah's 'Ah Leong - motivation thingy', Herianti's '14 ecs...'(& counting), 'Yang-ke toilet' (teruk) la and many more. Bacen ah korang. Let's just recall Faizah sleeping in the bus full of ruggers...
(HAHAHAHAHAH SHE'S GONNA KILL ME)
So basically this week,
- I watch rugby match SA vs MI, 45-0. I couldn't stand watching people getting all violent and injured..it's so teruk but I still watched (& prayed for your safety, you out there whom I can't see right in front of my eyes :'( chey sedih sehzxzxzx
- COMPLETED NAPFA
- Made beaded bobbypins
- Went for pidato at TPJC to support Herianti& Atiqah :)
- Went back for ASquared
Beaded bobby pins session!
-An achievement to have made beaded bobby pins!

-Orang-orang gila. (btw, Aqilah giler..TAPI LAWA :)
Ajelin's Bday! (not so, but almost)

-Mengucaplah wahai the-girl-in-thehoodie yaw
-It's a miracle if anyone can see me
Colour coordinated people...Blue and Black, while birthday girl's in red
I wonder why were nebyla's eyes damn sepet.
We the Cross-Eyed. (Reasons #298301293 why azatai doesn't like me, mungkin sayang aje ah lolzxzxzx)
Hungry people usually tend to make cibong faces.
- Birthday gerrrrrr plus her awesomes gifts! & wani with a dslr
m1monstarzzz outing!
-These are some of the few pictures of me being a HAPPY-ONLOOKER/PASSERBY like as if I was partying/dancing in the middle of nowhere.
- I think I look like this when I was running, patutlah azatai nampak, dier pun lari AWAY.
-BPF so pretty :DDDD
& aku tgh step nak sms tapi mcm tak jadi :(
Caption : LOOK INTO MY LUBANG HIDUNG AND I AWARD YOU WITH ICECREAMyum yum.
ish padehal.
Ok i still miss you azatai. Ish teruk lah.
[WEEKS PASSED & SHE STILL COUNTS THE DAYS THAT YOU'RE NOT THERE]
faster come lah :D