Sunday, April 19, 2009
Faizah's Bday Bash On Saturday
Apparently we came to school to prepare for something, but ended up bashing Faizah 'cos her birthday's on Sundayy. Thanks to Kakak(Raihan lol) for bringing the awesomely deliciously awesome chocolate cake for us! Sorry to faizah (my sharing-is-loving friend) if you expected more or something...hahah! Totally due pick-chas!
Anak-anak membesar yang tak henti-henti menjamu selera.
Our birthday girl membesarkan mulutnya...stoppit lah.
The great rugby match of SA vs PJ on Tuesday
Great 'cos can finally meet and see #20 and #28. HAHAHAHAHA. Eh aku tak horny eh
Ungreat 'cos I went back home late and I was totally beat, mcm aku pulak eh yang main rugby. Teruk ah..
So during maths & pw lecture, we were so freaking restless, then suddenly when it all ended we were so hyped up like crazy and went to eat&drink anything soya at potong pasir! I couldn't eat/drink/breathe/walk/run 'cos only God knows how I felt can? (ok ni dah macam-macam)
So while watching the game, some went up to see the game from the bridge while I stayed below the bridge, basically at the side of the field and see how the ruggers hempap each other. I think I hear 'hazel' made a colliding sound (like BAP!) when he hit this SA guy...siak ah, kelakar lah...tercium2 pantat orang smue..hahahahahahaahah I laughed and got shocked most of the time. & since I was with Jo, Rohaida and some other bpians, so the horny family was there to support #20 who I think was sitting there stoning/sleeping, I don't know 'cos his eyes were too small so yeah ahahah. AND THE TWO FRIGGING HORNY PEOPLE (JO AND WS) PLEASE STOP DISTURBING MEEEEEEEEEEE OR INDIRECTLY DOING THAT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Ok so yeah. None of my pj friends came over to watch the game, like for example, gracie who was so excited to come but she couldn't so I was abit sad lah but it's alrite :D ahaha. We also caught this pj waterboy mcm sitting beside the drinks as if he was at the seashore at the beach and when we wanted to take his picture then he moved. Teruk seh...plus across the field, another player hahaa was meniarap-ing watching the game. Abit WTHHHH ahhhhhh. Ok so, waited till the game ended and waited for #20 (ye & #28?) then we apparently were supposed to eat dinner but I left 'cos it was 8 andddddddddddddddddddddddd mak dah suruh balik.
Ok so no dinner. :'(
Oh yeah, can sing a medley?
OK here goes.
Can't let the music stop, UNTIL I TOUCH YOUR hand (hehehe)
Cos if I do it, it'll all be over,
I'll never see you again
I'll never get the chance againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Just to be near to you I'm hopping like a kan-ga-roo (always trying to sing this with iccha last time :)
'Cos I'm feeling like I might need to be near youuuuuu
Bawa akuuuuuuuuu, kepadamuuuuu, keindahan yang tak semuuuu
Takutttt, takut jauh dari dirimu, dan kau tinggalkan aku sendiri
Telah jauh, terpisah, diriku dan dirinya dalam ruang dan waktu, sendiriku jalani sepikuuu, tanpa dirimu
DAN HADIRNYA MENYENTUH HATIKU
KU CINTAINYA
HATIKU
PUN INGINKANNYA
(asal dari english songs to malay songs? kkk i better stop)
& it didn't rain. Yes finally, i love you all.
While sitting, we started sprawling out our legs and see the height difference...more of length. Alah, I don't care, you're still you no matter what your height is ( i guess...cute peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
OH YES I REMEMBER! I was showing off to MAOOOra that my blouse, around the armpit area tore! Then when SA scored, I raised both arms up, BUT IMMEDIATELY PUT IT DOWN COS I REMEMBER KETIAK KOYAK SO IN CASE SEBELUM ORANG LAIN NAMPAK...
why the heck did the ketiak koyak lah bacen
People who tried to bully me.
Failed jumpshot...
Jangan pandang belakang.
Commendation of SC & Pyramid Quiz on Wednesday
Damn fun. Although we only had one lesson only, afterwhich the whole j1s except some Muslims went to the St Andrew's Cathedral for the SC ceremony thingy, we played the pyramid quiz where there were 2 players, one player was supposed to guess the word his/her partner described within 2 minutes & there were 8 words for each category. SO freaking funny!
Partnered up with Rohaida. & I said something stupid, for example
Word: Usain Bolt
Guesser: Me
Describer: Rohaida
Way it was described: Okay mus, kitrg nye sekolah kan 'Up ape?' (supposed to be Up Saints)
So smart mus said, "huh? up SKIRTS?"
And everyone erupted into laughter. Now everyone thinks I'm a horny bus ketiga except those who understood lah kan. Also I described 'bear' in such a stupid way - 'Alah animal that is like rhino but hairy and furry furry' and ended up saying 'okay, teddy what?' -_-
My mind was only thinking of YOU or anything related to YOU. Teruk ah, see, I miss azatai so much. :)
GOSH LARI FAR FAR SEH KAU KALAU GINI.
Headed home 'cos Mom was sick :(
Totally irritating Thursday
-opps, nanti I'm being watched pulak.
So i better shut up. I'm sorry for what happened to you, izza. So totally merepek. -_-
Unflyday Friday
-During mll, cikgu was being so nice she gave us food to eat! hahahaha & she baked it herself. We indulged in heavenly chocolate goodness. entah ape aku merepek.
Then I was early for asquared, so met up with nj and liy at lot 1! like finally, we hang out at lot1 as compared to last year, when we did that DAILY. Haha we talked like crazy andddddd they made me jealous, but yea whatever. I don't care already kan!
liy mintak kene cekik dgn aku and nj also hahahahahahahah tak baik aku.
& asquared? tiger never failed to disturb me. lol
Slowday Saturday?
- Haha, had to go back to school to settle few stuffs and didn't manage to go to the Mrs Joseph's gathering 'cos I went out. :/ Busy busy day.
I still have PI and alot of other things to do.
As usual. haha!
I love these people. (just look at azatai, tolong stoppit.)
HARI ITU KAU DATANG RIANG,
TERSENYUM BUATKU
SENANG
DAN TERSENGIH-SENGIH MCM KAMBING
LEPAS TU EMO MCM ELMO
aiya. dan mungkin nanti bila kita akan bertemu lagi?
(eh lagu lah lagu!)
HAVE FUN DURING SCHOOL POLY PEEEEOPLE!