Friday, February 27, 2009

I haven't been blogging ALOT. I'm either busy or lazy to blog, well, that's the cliche of JC life, busy with work.
So far school was hectic, especially because of our beloved 'carebear', classmates and friends (LIKE JOSEPHINE FOR EXAMPLE) made life more upbeat and better in school(: though sometimes we felt like appealing to poly so that we can run away from everything.
There's a Saturday when I met up with odah and waneh just to catch up and be crazy and ended up having high fever the next day and dreading school on Monday. LOL, I will never make that mistake ever again, lesson learnt. There's also a Tuesday when OG 11 were supposed to go for an outing but ended up some guys, like Marcus, Timothy, Nigel, Kevin crashed our OGL's house instead of joining us at Swensen's at Plaza Singapura. With 8 others, we had a zillion of laughterzxzxz, with Daniel's ______ jokes and everything. Headed home and saw Eeja along the way, thus the photo(:
So every morning is still the same. Leaving home super early to make sure of getting buses in time to not be late for school. So far, I came late twice and I already feel like a rebel since in bp, I almost never came late to school! Partly because I was a councillor...? So sometimes, I met jo, wanting and the rest from the bustop. Once, I arrived at school before 7am, only Derrick and I, & we were kind of shocked 'cos we were never early. I just realised that even in bp, we almost always came to school at the same time and most of the time running into the school 'cos the music was already playing..ahhh those days (((((:
Going back was mostly either alone or with the usual classmates going back the same route as I am. Once, it was raining and there came chia mee pork smiling and trying to be nice to me 'cos he wanted to share umbrella, RIGHT SAM? Haha, after that he ran away with it...so I was kind of wet? Yeap, he's still 'very kind', very. Lol oklah, he's not that bad. We took 985 and then dropped off at Bt Timah to take 67/171..I found it weird to go home with that route..but it was fast(:
I feel like watching tv now, after so long and I also wanna catch up with my sayang, so yea, that's all for now. SAYANG MEANS NEBYLA. (jo don't be jealous, atiq still under that category, azatai I already had a date with you so don't be jealous)
&bp alumni 2008, please please come to the Hi-T on 6th March. I miss everyone, bp, bpians and bpian spirit. (:
&wani, send the pics!
&still every morning/evening/night/whenever, I still think of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!