Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Campfire was actually quite great.

Sec 1s this year are enthusiastic! Maybe it's the vibe/atmosphere of the new school.

Went to AJC & SP's open house before meeting the rest at cck for campfire. Pearleen was fashionably late. Sam came and blamed me that it was my fault we didn't go wild wild wet on friday. Luckily, ben n jo were there and all of us gang-ed up on him. :D I remember sam telling us,

" You know JP2 the air-con very cold. I was walking and then I freeze." while doing the actions.

We looked at each other and smacked him, for the 2nd time. I can't recall but we did smack him alot of times 'cos he was trying to be funny. He said he was wearing waterproof spectacles to prepare for wild wild wet. Errr, got un-waterproof ones meh? He was trying to imitate Demas too. Demas & his gangster look hahaha. Good job! He tried to kiss Demas a few times too, he was damn freaked out. Well, who wasn't?

Came and ate, then watched the performances. Alot of bpians, our batch, came back to watch. Some came back to cope orientation tee (like jian wei ah maybe lololol, koh kah hou too..hahah jk!) Mr Tan talked about monday and all...=S

103 named themselves ozone. I remember jo, pearleen and I played the H2o game and we were extras, so we became the ozone layer! lol, we had nothing better to do. I like their 'fly kite' cheer. hahahah I remember nebyla saying " Eh I feel like flying kite.." hahahah there's another meaning to it man.

& I finally met odah, after so long (: oooh my good friend too (huijin lol)


(from crystal's camera)

2 a.m., I lie down deep in slumber.
Feelings are falling downward.
I want to forget.
especially about 3 major things.
just 3.