Tuesday, January 06, 2009
2nd Jan/ 2nd day of 2009/ BPGHS marchback.Part I /The Marchback from teckwhye to cckbp where's the heat ?
show that you can rock the beat!
Yeah bp!
chua chu kang oi! bukit panjang oi! all the way oi!
Came to school maybe about 15 mins late and tiger was already searching for me. At least I'm not like Demas&Eugene who just woke up when I was already OUTSIDE the school gate. Somehow, Sam ended up ALMOST going to the new campus 'cos he was half awake.
Flag raising and met teachers we missed so much. bpf missed her chance to go to school earlier cos :( it's ok, next time. lol!
Walking ( & NOT MARCHING) back to new school, thanks to atiq&nebyla who accompanied me taking care of mr siva's class haha!
Atiq was listening to a song on her handphone. We sang quietly, then it started to drizzle. Gosh, the sec 2s behind us were cheering for the rain (budak2 tinggal pat equator, biasa ah) and then we kept quiet; rain stopped.
Heaven teared. hahahahhahaha
Part II/ Flag raising ceremony, Assembling point

Myriad of colours of the bpians. wooh.
Sorry no orange color.

A really colourful school I must say. LOL?!
Part III/ Indoor Sports Hall, Reception For Alumnis
During flag raising ceremony, ex-excos were to stand behind the podium. Iqbal was moving here and there to take photos with his dslr. I can't help but to laugh at him and what he was doing, especially when demas was "omg look at iqbal..haha", "iqbal..look wat he's doing" ahhahaah you just have to be there to feel it. lollll
&then the principal announced that alumnis were welcomed for the reception in the sports hall. The orange souls (mostly us) ran in and grabbed our food. I couldn't stop laughing looking at how kiasu we all were. REALLY DAMN KIASU I TELL YOU. I was mainly tagging behind and laughing. The hall was soon filled with alumnis from I-don't-know-what generation. oooooo


chia mee pok & benedicK having fun at a corner.(i told sam i was going to post this in my LIGHTNING BLOG =_=)

Got a hold of wani's camera and took ugly shots of us.
hahhahaahahah

ex-excos WHO RAN. HAHA
run baby runnnnnnnn!
Part IV/ School's parade sq, waiting for sch's to be over

@ parade sq, near longhill.
LOLLLLLL LONGHILL WAS PACKED MAN! I have yet to get the picture of me and longhill from someone. HAHAA.

We define the meaning of 'Soaring together with heart and soul'.
Part V/ No clan outing (w/o president&you-know-whoS)

Azatai giving THAT look.
Hello, do you like me?
hahahaha. -_-

Angry kid is angry and trying to kill herself.
Remember SLASH?

There's a reason to why it's minimized like heck.
TOO WTH. Thanks eh ezz for taking this, thanks. lolzxzxzx
3rd JanI accompanied my mom to Melaka. It was last minute kind of thing 'cos she planned to go with her friends but she asked me to come along & I did. (especially when I had shopping in mind) hahahah eh I'm bored what at home. kan "I have nobody, nobody have I"
-_-


1st: Perigi Hang Tuah
2nd: Some of the food sold near the place. I find them very colourful.:D
3rd: Kalau kau tak tau tu siape, dah sah, dah sah trying to be funny.5th Jan
Crashed sec 1 orientation in school with Jo, Demas, Pearleen & Eugene. I didn't even plan to wear same colours with Eugene so don't go around saying "COUPLEWEAR" to people. Also tried the western food in the new school canteen,
scratch that.
IN LONGHILL, which wasn't bad. Chicken chop with black pepper sauce and rice ahahaha asalkan halal dan mengenyangkan.
jeng you \m/
& i am still wondering when we're going wild wild wet. SAMUEL!! grrr. hahaha blaming it all on him...=P
Went home after that. :OOOOOO
6th Jan
went run baby run at cck stadium with someone-who-LOVEFOOL.
hahaha.
I didn't think they day would get scorching hot even though it's only 10am! It's good enough I'm awake at 8am, then waited for LOVEFOOL to bathe and get ready. :D
hahaha and i met jack (sounds like 'mad' jack). lol ure not 168, trust me.
accompanied LOVEFOOL to wait for her friends to come and then I left after more and more of her friends came and went home.
oh yeah,
please extend your ezlink cards my dear lovely friends.
Don't go alighting the bus and then give that puzzled look when you realised that your ez-link value is decreasing abruptly and you're paying adult fare. Just go to the control station and ask for an extension before 9thjan okay.
(wow I feel like orang mrt buat announcement)
crap.
haha imlazytowritesomemore.
bye.

Three cheers for longhill!
Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you are my heroine.
hahahaha stop it mus, stop it.