Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Thursday
I remember watching twilight with Nebyla & her sis. It was packed, long queue to buy the tickets and all, finally ate at BK after so long.
Twilight was great.
I was sitting at the corner, smiling and smiling to myself looking at how cute edward cullen curled his lips,smiled under his sunglasses and put his arms around bella's shoulder and walked through the crowd like nobody's business
or
how they talked about the weather. (nebyla...you better not say anything about this before I keeeel you! lol)
or
how Nebyla shouted even though this movie wasn't even a horror movie. HAHAHAAH it was more of a shriek which was really high pitched.
or
how I started asking
" Eh nebyla, asal the girl on the screen mcm the girl in twilight ah? ni cite ape seh.."
Nebyla : "Mus, kan citer da start"
Me : "oh shit hahahaha paiseh siolzxzxzx"
or
Me : Omg! Asal edward cam adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *swoons*
Padehal tak kan. fine I know.
or
just letting the credits roll by and we saw cool names like "Bao Luu & Kaki King". I only thought there were Burger king, PROM king but never kaki king. Serious.
Went home right after =D
I can't remember what I did during the weekends. HAHA
Monday
Went out with 2 of my mamas and took really random pics. Basically we just visited the library, (yeap I'm back to being a bookmoose, I'm not a worm), headed to Jurong Point's new building to check it out, ate Nebyla and my favourite takoyaki, woo!, and some toblerone cheesecake. I totally love the wallet nebyla gave me as a souvenir from Purbalingga. It's blue!
Dark blue dark blue,
have you ever been alone in a crowded room where I'm
here with you?
Of course haven't. I haven't even see you in reality. Maybe only in my dreams.
I believe that day will come, soon. (



Atiq , like ever so fierce-looking
Nebyla, like ever trying-to-be-cute-like-mus-looking.
Muse, like ever so stupid-looking. Duh, that's why no guys like me.
Scratch that,
that's why AZATAI doesn't like me. (heh)

I told you it was her favourite! She can get nasty if you are in her way while she's eating takoyaki!

Most of the time Nebyla was the photographer then. & she kinda pissed with me taking ugly pics.
Hello, earth to nebyla lorrr, I AM UGLY.
That's why AZATAI doesn't like me.

This pic is gross. I AM gross.
That's why AZATAI doesn't like me.

Multiple shots of me tying up my hair. Luckily you can't see my bulu keti or smtg.
I bet secretly nebyla was trying to get a shot of that.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
& that's why AZATAI doesn't like me

That's how I emo.
not.
& that's why AZATAI doesn't like me.
Tuesday
Headed off to grandparents first and then went out to town basically to shop for a few things and went back around 12midnite.
I saw Aihua on the way back home and walked home together. She's so freaking hyper even though it's like MIDNITE. LOL funny!
I'm glad with what I got that day.
muah!
i'll be back.
& azatai still doesn't like me.
well,
only time will tell
time will turn and tell.
INSYA ALLAH OK.