Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't try and test me cos you'll get a reaction


Hey ho welcome back yo izza!

lol, been missing her this holiday man, just count the number of days I didn't see her since Prom.
No no, don't bother counting, seriously.

So yesterday, I finally had a life, yeah went out with excos! (Though, president missing. Taiwan boy!) Went to settlers cafe and played some great games.
Really funny/hilarious/ridiculous/hysterical things happened.
When we were playing taboo,
it was Sam's turn and Pearleen&I were in his team.
He went " I look at you, you look at me, I what you?" It was funny I tell you! haahahah :P
When it was Demas's turn, he went "Pearleen is a ___________?"
The word he got was 'babe'. Gosh, funny funny.
Even though my team might me the cukoo-est ever, but we won 43-39. HAHA FUNNY NUMBERS, if you get what I mean.

We played FischMarkt, great game! At first I didn't make any progress 'cos I was lost most of the time in the end, well..I still didn't win but I didn't lose too! Haha, the two scheming cukoos known as Demas & Sam teamed up and won!

We played another game that involves this foam guns, sam got a rifle(wth, excuse was he's a NCC head) whereas all of us got pistols. It was fun, aiming at anyone you wanna kill and I kept myself down low until no one bothered to shoot me and then, victory. I won after everyone realised I've made the most money after shooting everyone. I am so freaking innocent baybeh! -_-

There was this game involving cards which were pretty much crushed, some were torn and I was at first scared 'cos hearing from those who had played the game, the game gets really violent, hence the appearance of the cards. The king and queen of violence are non other than Eugene, Demas & Jo 'cos they got the most number of cards. When I got 8 cards at the end, they got more than 20. -_- Being naturally innocent muse, surprisingly I scratched Jo's finger that it bled. =OOOOOOOO!

Last game was this dinosaur game, similar to 'heart attack' except when someone got all cards with the same colour, they had to grab the bones, which most of the time Sam got fooled by Demas's devious scheme of saying "2,2,2,2,2" even though he had taken the bone secretly, without most of us knowing. & because of that too, I slide across the table to get the freaking bone. Thanks guys. grrrrrrrrrr


Chia mee pok and his ever so happy face.


It's over for both me and nebyla
HAHAAHAHAH.


My ex prom date. lol


Eugene and a big piece of chicken that is not halal. HAHA


Demas eating slowly but steadily since he has braces now!


First person sam shot was me, he's really rascist.
hehe just joking!
he will kill me! 'I keeeeel you!'

Samuel STONED. I asked jo to help me hahahaha even though she was in a different team!


scheming partners. grr IT'S NOT EVEN ENGLISH!


Last but not least, group photo.
I pushed eugene away 'cos he tried to be funny with me.
Do not ever get near me, or you die.


I was craving for a cake ok!


All set for korea, with that hair! ahhahahahaha SHE TOLD ME TO CUT LIKE THAT.
imagine if I did that! Maybe that way, there's more things eugene can humiliate me about.
thanks.
& now i'm miss jo like mad. I mean, like crazy. (=



aku bilang j baru tau.
serious kene rembat muker penyek, kepale pon jadi kecik.
serious ah, it hurts ok?



ok bye for now.