Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Went to Sentosa on Saturday!
Pardon me if my face disgusts you in pictures. lol


Nice the both of you.


The spaghetti was d'lishus!


Extracted from American Boy by Estelle&Kanye West
: "Who da hottest in the world right now?"


Kirekan NPCC GITU LAH.


Smelling her armpit.


IT'S LIKE LEARNING TO FLY
or falling in love. heheheheh


I copied someone's pose in this pic.


I looked like I'm saying " Keep trying wani "
Or Wani looked like saying "Mus, kau kena ni!"


Totally screwed up wind-blow-my-hair pic.


Nice mus, really.


Well, it was a really great day, too bad two of our no clan members and the CG weren't there. We left Sentosa quite late, 'cos it was raining cats and dogs or kittens and puppies but certainly we continued playing captain's ball, pepsi cola, swimming and having no clan meeting in water. Lol, I think I just couldn't stop staring at the scenery cos while waiting about 3 hrs for the rest of the girls to arrive, I passed having a swim to just sitting down on the mat thinking about mad EH NO LAH BODO OR WAT. More of mad jack...like when to eat there? with who? how? what? why? where? and just the basic stuff such as the 5Ws and 1H my english teacher taught me.

What crap mus.

Tried out weird tests on facebook like those,
what is the first letter of my soulmates name and stuff, haha lame and funny.
i remember JAMES hahah maybe joel, jaime (padehal perempuan) jongang, joyah, john, jane..
K I BETTER STOP.

Lately, I've been cooped up at home, (padehal semalam keluar) switching on the computer. I wouldn't say that I have no life because ...



&thus, I hereby conclude that I have hope, chance, luck.
Cos I got you.

I HOPE.