Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

1stDec Monday
It was a happy sweet sixteen for Wushuang (finally, for Dec babies). lol so went out with some of the perfect 10 gang & Sumui finally came along! However, half the time I was wishing Azlin was with us, at least there's someone for me to talk crazy stuff with & would understand me. Once in a while, I would keep saying to them "Eh I miss Azlin". I do ok, I do! 'Cos basically, Saiful will talk to Sumui (classmates, duh) & I will randomly disturb Kenneth & Wushuang and see! all of them are couples! I am so missing someone. Hahah aku da pandai2!

Went sentosa, FOR A DAMN SHORT WHILE 'cos it was scorching so we went to watch 'Four Christmases' instead, after having lunch. We wet wushuang in the shower room so she was walking around vivo, wet since she didn't bring along extra clothes. Sumui & I sneaked off to get Wushuang a cake and present! Lol and gave to her before movie starts lol.



After the movie, went to meet Arron at Lot 1 after infinity messages and missed calls on my phone telling us all to meet him after work -_- heh. So there's this hungry ghost who wanted to eat some more and treated us all to eat. Too bad, there were only saiful, sumui, arron & I left there. It's like what? 4 survivors left? Sad.

Arron came, laughed for no reason. Sumui & I were damn scared of him because suddenly he looked at me, laughed, stood up, walked to the other table and sat down. Then laughed, came back and sat to his original seat, claiming that I made him laugh. err, weird much? HELLO, UNDERNEATH I'M NOT JUST A CLOWN. Luckily he was wearing this UBER COOL/NICE/GREAT/EXCELLENT ATREYU T-SHIRT WITH A LIGHTNING ON IT or else...

& I wanna thank Sumui & Arron for 'accidentally' pouring HEAPS of pepper and cheese into my chicken soup. Heaps may be the wrong word to use but heck, my chicken soup taste like !@#$%^&* However, MANY THANKS TO HUNGRY GHOST FOR TREATING!

So we sat down for awhile, talk and talk and talk and err Arron showed me this video of his friend singing 'I'm Yours', can't believe he was the guitarist lol... Oh & Arron saw my handphone wallpaper. I told everyone that he was my bf but actually it was adi priyo la. & Arron said 'Damn, he looked far from _ _ _ _ _ . " Ok, I laughed. Asshole laaaaaaaaaaa.

Went to arcade to accompany them and found out that it was late and I rushed home. Saw Prom Queen on the way! I got scolded for going back at 10pm =((((((((. heh. AARGH & more pics on my camera.


& yea, if you hate my friend, then I'll guess this crush is going away, finally after all these years.
You're NO LONGer. 'Cos I choose my friend over you.


err wait, IT BETTER GO AWAY COS IT AIN'T EASY!
"but i gotta do it, i gotta do, i gotta do it!!"

i am done and 3 more days till my approved-by-mum boyfriend comes back to sg.
hahahahaha