hahahahahhahaha.
So met our dear dm (lol) in front of the general office after about half an hour talking about our plans on friday, we headed to the parade square and there it was,
LONGHILL CAFETERIA.
I laughed my head off. He was clueless and asked " Eh why you laugh? The councillor came up with that name." Hello how can I not laugh! Longhill for a canteen? Nasib aku dah blah..hahahah, sekali, 'nasib aku dah move on'. Padehal...-_-
So had a tour around school for almost an hour.

In library:
My two cukoo banana friends appearing out of nowhere.
So the library was bigger, I think. There was a balcony or whatever-is-it-called space outside. Sam said it was good for dining or what shit. I think his mind is thinking about serving people's lunch/dinner. After all, he's working at a hotel as a waitress.
I mean waiter.
The sports hall was small! However, there is a scoreboard, so it's not that bad. Volleyball people were practicing and when Pearleen went in, some came shouting her name and waving at her. Lol, she was modest enough but Eugene? Just tag along behind her as if the girls were waving and shouting for him.
Maybe shouting for him to get out.
=D
While waiting awhile more for Tiger to give us ....err something...we went into the AVA room. I really kinda miss our AVA theatrette, due to the seats and all. Seems very proffessional and cool but now we don't have those anymore in the room. So Eugene and Pearleen were playing with the blinds lol and we just sat down and bore ourselves to death.
Ok not really, but Eugene acted as if we were all planning for Orientation. Band people started coming in. At first, they were asking Eugene for permission to use the room, they looked all scared by all of us but actually we were all pretending so yeah...
I remember what happened during breakfast,
D: So what is your brother working as?
M: He's a reporter.
S: HARRY POTTER? YOUR BROTHER IS HARRY POTTER?
M: WHAT NO NO.
S: NO WONDER YOU GOT THE LIGHTNING SCAR ON YOUR EAR, 'COS HE HAS IT ON HIS FOREHEAD!
D&M&S&J : *stops eating and laughed for 5 mins*
who would even think of that! Stop your crap sam chia mee pok. hahahah!
dah, akudahmalasnaktulislagi.com
wek