Remember this? I think it was 2006, when we went to chalet and got alot hell of trouble when we played water bomb. Well, look at me I was so freaking happy that I wasn't entangled with you people, especially with pamela anderson's big boobs (remember that fricking picture? & the video where Nj suddenly crawled in and tried to be a cute monster?) and papparazzi taking pictures of my calvin klein underwear. Oh & you must not forget Azlin? Who was turning and turning and telling us where our hands/legs should go?
I totally enjoyed this. NOT
Before that twister game, azatai came with her PE SHORTS TERBALIK. In this very cool picture, we caught her putting her hand in the pe shorts' pocket. Ok people, if you're observant enough, SINCE WHEN DO OUR PE SHORTS HAVE POCKETS IN FRONT? Job well done, azatai-the-fashion-designer-pathetic-tak-menjadi-nak-mampos.com.gila
Nike and blue were 'the thang' maybe during those times. But who said horny chikopeks smiling in between two pairs of ________ were? I didn't say, well I just DID it. (=
We might always think that Odah can be a makcik sometimes(ade ke?). Just look at her name = Odah. It gives it all away. Now to top that off, I have a nenek kebayan picture of her. I really do miss odahling though =P
Hari Raya was one of the events where us girls dolled up to look good reason being 'cos it's hari raya!' Well, I had green tongue but I didn't transform to Hulk, thank goodness.
But with the girls clan having so many girls, we ended up visiting many houses till 11-12 at night. Our last house in 2007 for raya was nebyla's where the 3 pretty, gorgeous, adorable ladies turned into mintak-kene-smack cibongs, looking weird and drunk(of air oren lorrxzxzx).
This picture isn't bad at all, not funny at all.
JUST LOOK AT NEBYLA, changed the true meaning of a pretty decent picture. Yeah, thanks.
The girls were trying to create a face which has my mouth and )()*(*(* eyes.
Thank you.
These people change the meaning of a truly disgusted face.
I said disgusted, not disgusting.
& that is why I love ezzati and azatai.
No, I mean her not anyone else OKAY!
In NPCC, we were dared to try new things. NOT.
Classrooms are always the best place to take pictures after so much stress from homeworks, scoldings and many more. That pic is the post-class syndrome. 
I've got to admit it, izza's pretty cute in a way here!
NO OTHER BPFS CAN DO THIS SHITZXZXZ YOZXZZX!
Saving the last for the best,
MANGKOK.
Oh, I really now miss you guys, you guys are irreplaceable!
much lovezxzxzxzxzxzxzx