Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My mind's wandering off
thinking if I were to write a letter to a special someone,
my feelings, thoughts, emotions, whatever it is, will be like this song.
Or maybe that special someone will think of it this way too, but better would be nice(plus original too :P)

Dear Jamie
I've got a letter I would like to send
It's lacking strings of words with punctuation at the end.
Should I trust this dialect?
To convey the right effect?

Dear Jamie
I've got some things I'd like to set in pen
I would have used a pencil but lead's just not permanent.
Should I trust my printer's ink?
To express the things I think?

Every page I tried my best to think of something to contest
With inside jokes and all the folks could have much more to say

Dear Jamie
this envelope will represent my heart
I'll seal it, send it off and wish it luck with its depart.
This stamp will be every action that carry my affection
Across the air and land and sea
Should I trust the postage due?
To deliver my heart to you?

Give you all I can
Flower and a hand
I hope this helps you see

Signed Sincerely me.



& yes, I do hope you open your eyes and see it.
Oh,open your heart...
& feel it.
(: you know you are the only one and it's about time you realise that it's you.