Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Saturday
Sentosa!
It was a long day for me. No no, I don't literally mean that. Met early in the morning with no pain, no gain & no need & headed to Sentosa right after our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner cum supper.

It was a hot day, I put suntan almost on all the exposed skin except my face & yeap, now it's burnt.
So we played volleyball, which fell into the construction site. Suddenly the lifeguard said,

"Hey your ball is coming!"

Ok, I laughed like hell. Then the ball came flying from above. woohoo!

After which we spent an hour or so floating in water while Jo & XinYi were suntanning. However, we told them to stop since the banglas there were looking and one of them suddenly came into the water. Coincidentally, there was this oil spill shit on Jo's skin so we assumed that it was the....

continue yourself.

Ate snacks at Vivo and saw, Mr Personality! He was having a catwalk alone there! Padehal2 -_____-

Couns Nite!

Went councillors nite at Springdale Condo after meeting Benedict, Sam & Jun Hao (to)!
I won ms chio! wooooooooooooh
roll my eyes. Most people would probably be vomitting now.

Pool!

Afterwhich, we went to play
POOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud to say that Eugene and I, the noob team, won the game. We had fun running around the pool table after hitting the balls in. The proud moments.

Should have seen how Samuel play. With his butt jutted out and hitting the ball his own style, it's freaking hilarious. Lol, mr wasambi.

MONDAY

Job Hunt!

So on Monday, I woke up due to my handphone vibration 'cos my lover woke me up! I thought it was a freaking prank 'cos Azatai told me to accompany her to Eunos for this job orientation thing. Naz couldn't go with her, Herianti not free, hence there I was. So we came an hour early, bought 50 cents drinks, lol, walked around aimlessly and sat down aimlessly too. Lol. Then we proceeded to the building and I found out that it was my bff's workplace. Nice one ezzati.

Spent hours there, surprisingly and we left to eat ayam penyet at Lucky Plaza.I love you, ezz. Thank you so much. =D There, my hubby called me.
Padehal he didn't but his number came out lah.

HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT MUS.

Ok, boredom continues as holidays without work goes on.
*kentuts*