Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prom darling.

Photobucket

Hi 5! We're the cukoo family!

Photobucket

No specs for us that day!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The glutton in gold. Aliterasi!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yes Wani, I'm still doing long faces during prom. & dramatic eye shots.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


The guys tak layan iqbal langsung. lolllll

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Gerald & YuShang & Kumar. lol

Photobucket

Eating samuel chia mee pok (non-halal sia) cos he sang the lyrics wrongly, AGAIN.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Crazy people on the dancefloor.

Photobucket
oh my gosh samuel.

Photobucket
Favourite pose.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hazrina has nice eyes! =D
Err, iqqy plop plop, NICE -_-


PhotobucketPhotobucket

EeTing and BJboy!
Photobucket
JiaWen, english pro!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hweetian & HuiQing! prettyyyyy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nebyla & my good friends! hahahaha

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

See the look of my face.
I love kendra's hair and her cool dress.
HuanGhee, mr best smile!
Photobucket
Nice cikgu, nice...
& vito is freaking cool.
But me and jo still the coollest....NOT.

Photobucket

I LOVE MY PROM DATE'S OUTFIT. She's so sweet lah!

Photobucket

Pardon the long face.
Photobucket
Gonna miss their funny antics, especially seeing Dennis and Wani fight. HAHAHA

Photobucket
Chey beautiful in red sia!



Oh & I'm lazy to put in more pictures! Maybe next time.
& if Nazira is reading my blog, which I doubt so, I wanna say thank you so much for everything okay! P.S Herianti is trying to be your new best friend.
HAHAHAH JUST JOKING.


Prom was great, everyone looked great, it was such a fun night full of phototaking sessions lol!
What makes it great is that..

From friendster bulletin, 18 Nov 08

23.Who do you want to see right now?
- HUBBY / FLY people.

yeah duh, I saw him first before meeting the rest at woodlands.
SHUT UP AND LET ME GO
HEY!

*farts*

oops. hehe