Monday, November 17, 2008
Prom is tomorrow! Wooh!!#$%^&*()Let's update.THURSDAYIt was the end of O's for me. I could still remember Iqbal shouting in the other room, and our class was laughing even though the teacher had not collected all our papers. We just couldn't wait. I pushed out my chair, stood up, turned behind and sang 'SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!' with Jo. & then we sang the Great Escape.Had councillors' meeting with the event coordinator for prom and the JEs. Before which, Demas, Eugene, Sam, Jo played volleyball and I was the referree (ok fine, actually I was lazy to play.) The rest came & CY was unusually quiet 'cos it was Demas who was rascist towards me instead of him. hahahhahaah.I had to rush home at 1 plus 'cos I had a movie date with my approved-by-mum boyfriend. HAHAHAHA. We saw a lot of people, and surprisingly some of them(or one)whom we didn't want to see. HAHA TAK BAIK. Then headed home. peace.
FLYDAYFine, it wasn't really a flyday. Anyways, I went out with Herianti to Queensway, then Bugis, then Far East. lol! Hunted for shoes, accesories and stuff. & then my leg broke (NOT REALLY), damn sakit I tell you. I think now I got flat feet. LOLThen I waited for hubby to get back home for prom.funneh mus, funneh. -____- rolls eyes
SATURDAYWent out, again. Now to settle KORANG2 NYE PROM STUFF TAU! Like prom video and door gifts. It took us Ex-Excos two whole days to kinda complete it. So again, it was tiring, my feet became flatter lol. So went to bpp to meet HOF&VP, then to IMM with HOD & HOE and then me & my sayang went to Vivo and Plaza Singapura. Basically, we went to all Daiso branches except for Sembawang's. Dammit. & I saw eeja at Vivo with her gang. Lol wtf. Jangan nak step tak nampak aku.So we brought back all the things we bought to Demas house and tried our best to complete the door gifts. 200 over, how to?! My prom date came too, lol I miss her and she missed me so she came! wtf. Demas was hilarious too, even though rascist towards me but I can tolerate 'cos quite funny. LOLLLL. & UNFORTUNATELY, I wore orange, like Eugene and Samuel. Demas was like " Musfirah, you have to choose your husband now, the ones wearing orange shirts only,"I replied," HUH MY CHOICE SO LIMITED?"While inside my heart I was saying,"i'm married."FINE LAH LAME.So we went back at about 9 plus and there was lightning. Nope, not on my ear, the sky!SUNDAYWoke up early to go back to IMM 'cos there weren't enough door gifts.Helped Jo to bring the things to Demas's house and then I went to meet my family.Then back to Demas's house and everything was complete.& jo, I love your bro's macbook. I know mine is macbook, but his is macbook AIR.oh and sam wore air force shirt, you don't try to be funny ok.Luckily, I didn't wear same colour shirt as anyone else that day, eh did I? =/
& You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes