Sunday, November 30, 2008
26thNov Wednesday
I got tired of waiting Wondering if you were ever coming around My faith in you is fadingWent to ECP with almost all the malay gang(apparently L1 girls were missing and some of M1 girls =( ) Ezzati came damn late, so no clan waited for her while the rest went off first. Basically, we ate the pasta and kway teow Ain & Atiq brought which were delicious. Ezz brought cupcakes and lazat-icious egg&mayo sandwiches! So of course, I ate the most that time but I couldn't help that it was nice and I was also hungry!Played volleyball. I was a very unsuccessful 'monkey' for the game.Sat at the rocks and played truth or truth. We took lots of pictures. We went back to the seashore to take jumpshots!Ran back to shelter when we see LIGHTNING. (& it's not from my earrings, mind you)Packed up 'cos tiny droplets came falling down from the sky.Left ECP and went somewhere else, to get our waffles. I freaking ate two, with my non other, bpf. =D
Who's fly right then!?
Nice one atiq!

Stop it siak ezzati, seriously.

Vball, 5 girls versus 3 guys. Cool. Saiful doesn't know how to play. HAHAH.

Took the MRT home.

My damn-mcm2 face.
27thNov Thursday
Decided not to go out with Ezz for the job training at Eunos, despite countless persuasion/advice lol from BFF. LUCKY I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND. haahahahah Hello duh, it's too far from my house AND I don't want to work with you-know-who. Breaks my heart aje..lol! Actually, we're bored of it, I think. hahahahah
So I tagged my parents along to my grandparents' house and even my grandparents admitted that it's been so long since they saw me. Had crazy time with my cousins, singing 'Puspa' & 'Hot&Cold' like crazy. Couldn't stand seeing them dance. I think they couldn't stand seeing me singing Puspa. WELL WONDER WHY. Rolls eyes.
"Walau ku tahu, bahawa dirimu sudah ada yang punya
Namun akan ku tunggu sampai kau mahu! woo woo!"
29thNov Saturday
I TOOK BACK WHAT I SANG ON THURSDAY.
D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come onScooch on over closer dear.
Yes, I'm totally hooked on to Jo's ipod touch 'cos she had I'm Yours, the video version which sounds way cooler that the one I had. I think it has a happier tone? I don't know,I just like it.
My Malacca trip got postpone. So before Jo left for China, I went to meet her. Disturbed Xinyi while she was working after going BEACH ROAD! to find fbt shorts and dry fit shirts. Lol it was freaking hot there.. Walked around Haji Lane, though only some shops were open but they sell cool stuffs! & then went to town to buy flipflops! Jo was a shopping queen. She bought tops, bottoms and slippers. Haha, a whole lot more than me, duh! I heard she even went Kbox with XinYi before meeting me. wthhhh
Yalah I had to go town myself taking the train right? Why did I effing took the train? I hate that train ride, particularly because..
& surprisingly, we went back home early! haha. At least I can accompany my mom who's alone at home =D
I think I need the time to go after my heartbreak HAAHAH as the purbalingga people went off that day. I remember my sayang (lol) called my handphone and I was still asleep but I couldn't ignore her call so just talked to her one last time before she flew. SHE FLEW!
Anyways, here's the 38 IMY I promised Nebyla and 42 IMY for azlin, yang aku ikhlas bagi dier.
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
For azlin,
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy imy
imy imy
Call me crazy or what, but I'm just too whacked 'cos I typed each and every imy there. However for Nebyla, my 38 IMY couldn't beat ONE IMY FROM HER love-ful, opps, I mean love fool.
& for azlin, my 42 IMY couldn't beat ANY IMY FROM HER SAYANG.
Fine lah, I shall conserve, preserve, keep, collect my IMY for my future. -_-.
oh& I think I found my king.
hehs.