Sunday, August 24, 2008
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever HE may be.
that's why it rained today! brr, it's cold people! (i'm so cold, i'm so cold..)
i feel like posting pictures of my hot bfs with nice hair.
Aaron Johnson, i love you(r hair), I really really really do. His fringe is abit curly at the sides..HMM LIKE....*farts* excuse me for that smelly release of air.
Narnia!
I just love the way you move. ACDC ROCKS.
Channing is fat, plus , he's in M&M Cru with a effing u. watever, I don't like him now.
Of course, my ex husband's hair, which I really adore and I'm sure his hair miss my touch (AKU NAK JELESKAN AZATAI)
I like his bangs.
Madrasah was okay today, though abit slack,ok maybe like normal and I had no homework to stress about for today since we're getting results tomorrow. So I'll take the time to update and then I'll be back studying and revising for olvls this time. Gosh, saying all this makes me scared/nervous at the same time. Anyways, went out yesterday to do a little shopping for myself, with all the money I've saved ( yes, i'm not THAT rich ). After contemplating on which shoes to buy, I didn't even realise one of my madrasah friend saw me there when he was just walking beside me and he told ustzh just now with an innocent face,
"Semalam saya nmpk musfirah pimpin tgn lelaki!"
I was shocked and then I laughed. First thing first, I didn't even go out with a guy, really serious. & HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. Nak tipu dgn penipu. Gosh, better smack his face one of these days. It was a tipu damn tk menjadi. & hello, I am so loyal ( to ---pick a no.---).
Fasting month is coming =DDDDDDDD&jyeah you're right, I do miss you even though I don't want to. So.stop.doing.that.thing.you.do.
RESAHKU, TANPA HADIRMU.