Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, August 08, 2008

HAPPY O8O8O8!!
& no, this date is not swaaaay okay!
cos it's FLYDAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!



Unity & Love & Enthusiasm in bpghs! WHAT.

Hey president of no clan!
Note : you have not visited the wrong blog. This may be the first time I'm not posting a picture of myself but more of Atiq's face but well, they were using my hp to take photos while I'm on the stage emcee-ing hor. -_-



Like every event, there will be some havoc. Nothing will go on as expected. So panicked here and there, it rained when the last class was going to cheer for us but the drizzle somehow subsided & we continued the singing of national day songs! I love the spirit of our school. Somehow I feel quite united. Haha.


Went to lot 1 after everything. I have this stupid tattoo on my face that made some person-_-recognize me and go, " Hey that's my qubong ex's and oh's with the ridiculously big singapore flag tattoo on her ugly face!" Oh well, *farts at your face & then give you the priceless smile*.


Lot 1 was damn effing packed like anything in the world.
We went KFC, packed. Mac? Jangan cakap lah. Food culture? wtff..but saw eeja instead ah. lol
So we waited at KFC 'cos we craved for chickayyyyyyyyyyyyn but our seats got taken away. We were very patient so we waited outside. hehehehe. I think something flew past...



I had a vision I could turn you right..
a stupid mission and a lethal fight
I should have seen it when my hope was new
my heart is black and my body is blue

He didn't go again.
Everyday I shall love you less and less....
(hopefully, trying very hard-ly, fart-ly..K WTF)


To Amirah..
Hope your leg gets better asap...
And to other people who got leg injury also.
Cos I saw alot just now.







*farts*

(sorry, new habit oh mine)