Friday, August 22, 2008
You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night
Love is testing me .
Prelims are over but don't even dream about partying (esp Jo&herlesbo).Bio P1 was okay, ended at 9am, played netball in school and crapped around. I got my face hit by the ball and my lips bled. LOL no worries. & I acted to be Lee Jia Wei, the one who played pingpong & yea, I took Benedict's ping pong and played on the newly-set up ping pong table! Guess what!
I failed.
Duh, obviously. So yeah. I spent most of my time chasing after the irritatingly small pingpong ball. QUBONG! Hmm so decided to leave school for lot 1 to eat at KFC, lol 'cos I will get $1 off for 2 pc chickaynn meal. err..yea, walked to lot 1 with sam, junhao & lester. haha that's really funny gosh. & yeah, I don't care if my shit smells like the fertilisers 'cos my fart smells nicer ok ppl! So stop talking about the newly planted plants at the side of the road along to lot 1. & I thought it's really damn funny when junhao said I was chasing after 'the 2 guys' in front. They were actually banglas planting the plants (more like korek tanah like no one's business) I think it's really damn funny 'cos look abit farther... eh I'm not chasing anyone actually.
Then a nice smell of fart came, along with a humongous eeeeeeee-go of a puny boy. oh the irony. Ok that's sad but hahahah. Anyways, I had my chicken at last! BETTER DO!
Aku KKS-ED at home and kept irritating my no clan members, sorry guys..
& then...kks i got! hehehehe. wat the pug. Thanks nebyla, I know I RULE! OK? In the meantime, I watched ACDC/Step up 2. I love the way they move! wooh.
Oh yeah btw, anyone has been hanging out with no need lately? She's turning into a confirm-nak-mamposnye gangster. I can't stop laughing ah seriously about what happened & the 'LINE OF SYMMETRY' joke. Damn ah, damn...ksdaksjdh
Well, I don't know what's gonna happen to my other part of my life, 'cos I've been controlling myself to stop thinking about - and stop looking at my freaking hp! 'Cos I really have no idea what - thinks and I'm sure it's not something so good. Owait, I really don't know. I'll wait but not too long 'cos I don't want to repeat any mistake ever again. So far, I survived for one and half days but you broke the chain so my countdown ended WHICH IS GOOD. And I think I like -, as in for real, so don't mess with this organ in my body which pumps blood to the whole body lah please....
k?

Cos you made me look like this while I'm halfway studying HAHAHAHAH
She's so freaking cute lah hahah! samsui women who contributed to Sg's development! *SALUTES YOU AND FARTS AT YOU*
Hair extension 50cents for no clan member! wanna join? NO WAY!
Moving on,
the thought of prelims results makes me sick. Nonetheless, good luck everyone! Now I have prom stuff to settle. o.O
So bye,
you may redial me.
HEHEHE.
Must have done something right - relient k
And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you're more to me than what I know how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be
This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen
definitely not OK with it lah hah. -_-