Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I think by now readers can see my ritual of having to post on blogger.


& it will be almost twice a week when it will be every weekend that I will update and try to fit details about everyday of the week onto one post,

or not.

Well, PRELIMS are tomorrow. Yeap, e-s-o-k. So I've decided to make this a short one and then go revise on my SS which I haven't been really revising/memorising whatnot. I so don't want to be dead but I also can't get myself glued and 'religiously' sit down and memorise points for SEQ. Seriously, how can someone ever do that? I'm really, really amazed and weird(ed) out by that.

I've been taking the train to school with Azlin plus Ojell so we were basically glad/elated/on cloud 42 at the start of school. & yea, his butt never did brush my body. It's just too haram okay.


On a very fateful Wednesday, two cukoo looking people sang songs cukoo in front of the whole sec 4/5 batch. Well, it was supposed to be a destress programme but I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry for making everyone in the hall so pressurized and more stressed up hearing my voice which almost made the school collapse. Really sorry. I can still remember Atiqtoq's paper that she filled up and handed in to get the M&Ms. Lol, now I know Gerald likes to eat chicken rice. At least he's not wanted by them. Roll eyes.


(nobody can beat panjang)

BPIAN idol rejects who sang
That thing you do!
It's my life
Here it goes again.

goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

& I have to agree with Atiqtoq's blog when she mentioned about how long we will be together(or bpfs). It's not so long anymore aite. It's like only few months and oh my God..I'm quite sad ah. For the fact that flyday will less likely to happen. But as promised, after O levels, I'm not going to neglect my husband. So I'm gonna fart all day and night long. Wanna join?

So Friday was actually very funny. & heck yeah! I managed to take off my spectacles before Atiq slapped my face! Oooweeee! -_- lol but she rolled her eyes many many lah hah.

Nebyla: QUACK QUACK.hahahahahah

Just now was Madrasah.

There was a pathetic number of people, as in for the guys. Only 5 guys out of ...I don't know lah. So we got our project topics and mine was about Zionists. HOW DYUKKKKKKKKK. & we were very late for madrasah because of stupid 975. byla! your freaking bussssssssssssssss aku tak sukerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

OK i know i post this on wednesday night even though I was halfway through it on Sunday.

ss/eng/hml down. faith has got me going.
good luck people.


*farts*