Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thursday /Cookies-baking day!
Headed to Atiq's house and bake cookies yg most of it tak menjadi! wooh.
Maybe 'cos we lack TLC. hehe



Friday/No flyday/ Teachers' Day Celebration/Baybeats


It was cool. We had fun finding gifts for the teachers and preparing cards and cookies, especially. We went around to find the teachers, but I had to leave for couns meeting so yeah.

Nice right! Lol, the cake was given by Atiqtoq and I didn't taste it. What a waste! T.T The icing looks very delicious..and it's thick. Alamak, I'm craving for it. Next week fasting month already! Anw, Amalina brought her nikon! Can't wait for her to send the pics!


There was also the performance in 4L1 classroom by Anselm, where he sang for Mrs Wong. Actually, he lip sync-ed. hahahah IT'S HILARIOUS, go watch it in youtube!

After the whole thing, we played netball in school. Fine, I didn't play, I watched 4L1 vs 3L1 play after which P1/M1 starting coming in so yeah. I just sat at the side eating leftover cookies. Not my fault, I didn't eat during food delight! I was really hungry. Like Ms Azza mentioned, 'Korang duduk tepi tak sayang nyawa'. Lol and Nebyla kenekan balek! Funneh!


Left school at about 2pm, and went home to sleep. I overslept, supposed to meet no clan (with the exception of no rules & home) at 5.45pm but I woke up at 5.40pm. So I was half dead/or 3/4 dead. Quickly got ready and met them. Azatai wore a dress. Hahah, given by bby. SHIT! AHKJDHASKJDH

k dabes.

So, we ate dinner and then headed to esplanade. Freaking lots of people. There was moshing and dancing involved but we stayed at the side, innocent as ever. WTH. OK, my bro kept saying 'hello!' I think he contracted the disease from me..and he didn't dedicate the song for me! gosh, im so going to be emo..

Wah lao, mintak kene sepak seh kalau aku cam gitu -_-.

Ate Ayam bakar..yeap chickayyn & we cried due to the extremely spicy sambal. Herianti gave up halfway, I gave up almost at the end. Survivors are Nebyla and Azatai.
.
WHAT THE FART IS AZATAI TRYING TO DO. Hey, I remember the rmbt pjg, muker pjg joke.

Headed back home & I heard someone got grounded. =S.

I slept today. & had a chat with an old friend. hmmph.
& yeah, I don't really mean it when I said I'm loyal to 2(or whatever number you want to choose).
OK?

HEHEHEHEH
k dabes.
=D