Consisted of the strange & twisted
& deranged

about
hell no I won't tell who am i, gosh gosh gosh!

Friday, July 18, 2008


& so it was speech day.
Basically, since we're sec 4s and we're the 'invited guests' for the 48th Speech & Prize-Giving day, most of the Malay girls went for it. Well, I had no choice but to go since I'm receiving one of the prizes lol. I feel so paiseh to be standing on the stage. However, gotta get used to it 'cos I'm gonna be the emcee for Cheering Comp Finals soon, so yea. Qu bong! (it's not Q bong, jo)

So after school, walked to Lot 1, knowing that we would have ample time to spend before reporting to school for the speech day. Ate at KFC & I got this really huge pieces of chickayn (oo lol). I couldn't even finish my fries. I feel so fat, yet I am just short. Hah!


Well,
I TRIED TO BE CHILL BUT YOU SO HOT THAT I MELTED.

I mean the 'rainbow' ice-cream melted so fast la...the ice cream only 80 cents you know.(to 2 d.p.)

It was utter waste of time to report so early and do nothing. Basically, Kendra & I were walking around slowly and tried to walk on the red carpet to get the feel of it. Lol, lame like shit but we were damn qubong-ly bored lah. Btw, the percussions were great! Haha, ishk ishk..

So was sitting down & my NP seniors were behind me & we talked like random things. I was wondering how the heck am I going to be as good as them, successful in 'O's like them and be in a good JC/poly like them. I know it's not easy but at least give me some hope of getting good grades. Oh but let's see, I don't think I'm anywhere near good. Gosh. I really don't know okay, really. This thought always never fail to frustrate me.

After the whole thing ( the moment that we've been waiting for ), we took a lot of pictures, really random ones. For example, one with Jian Kai with some make up left on his face, Achmad and the apek, JJ & Saiful hugging each other & us girls taking pics as if we're moshing or clubbing whatever shit. & then we ate.
TAK TAU ASAL ALEH2 ADE ORG2 YG EXTRAAAA.

He still got some makeup left on his face.
Achmad taking pics with his colleague.
Stop sia these two.

MIMICKING OUR BELOVED TCHER'S FACE! & many other pretty faces that we did. (note: There's obviously a reason why I resized this pic.)
& took pictures again plus this time it's damn kecoh, 'cos got none other than..the L1 girls. Baik ah, combined forces. With great people, comes great power ...to camwhore. Soon after buying sweetalk at BP, I headed back home with sis. Hey, Atiq headed back home with....!

Eh haram lah tunjuk pantat!!! Must cover!
Thanks to Odah for taking most of our pics! Although some were taken by Hazim..EH AZIM.(rite?)
hekrhsjkrhjkasrhjkashruiasereuir

Monday so fly,
Flyday is just, fly.
-dead in the air
& finally,
the one who's right here (under) my arms.
YAY I LOVE YOU ASJKDHASJKDH.